Author Topic: Hi from Cheshire  (Read 512 times)

Offline tyler.t

Hi from Cheshire
« on: July 24, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »
Hi everyone just like to introduce myself,I have been grooming dogs for 30 years now and have owned a few differant breeds over the years,including afghan,cavalier,bernese and 3 golden retrievers,but acquired my first cocker only 2 years ago,he came to me through grooming when his previous owner was having difficulty controlling him and 3 small children,he was beginning to get nippy with them so was worried it might get worse and actually bite,he has improved with us but still has some 'issues',however he is very loving and we wouldn't be without him now,looking forward to reading any behavior and training tips anyone might have. 

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
Re: Hi from Cheshire
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:41:59 PM »
Aw well done for taking him in and welcome to COL can we have some pics please, we are a very broody bunch ;)

Offline Megan Ffion

• Megan Ffion
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 05:36:46 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL.  You will find this forum very very useful and all colleagues are friendly and welcoming.
We are so glad that you have taken in this little one and we are sure that he will give much joy happiness and love  We are owned by a solid black six year old rescue cocker named Megan and she has now blossomed into a lovely loving caring little girl.

Love,
Gwyneth Colin and Megan.
Remembering Our Sweet Megan

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 06:09:21 PM »
Hi and welcome to the site, I have Ollie who is a 16month old blue roan.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »
Hi Welcome to COL.  :DSo pleased to hear your adoptee is coming on well and giving you lots of love. :luv:
I am owned by Charlie a 6yr old orange & white show type.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong