Author Topic: New puppy - Oscar Brown  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
Re: New puppy - Oscar Brown
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 09:33:42 PM »
What brilliant pictures  :luv: :luv: :luv: he is a seriously cute pup

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 09:38:50 AM »
Ooo lovely Oscar Brown :luv: and
wee Marley :luv:
Great pictures!
steffxxx

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
What lovely pix of seriously gorgeous dogs!
I wouldn't worry too much about your westie - when we brought Dexter home in December, Suki was just "oh, great ANOTHER puppy!", Josie was "Oh my god you have got me a new friend and it is like a toy and it works, and it moves and I love it and want to cuddle it"! and Poppy - well, she hated him on sight!
Every time he went near her (and he was smaller than her at the time) she growled at him and moved away.  He soon learned that Josie was his best friend in the whole world and followed her everywhere.
It took about 4 weeks for Poppy to tolerate him (and about that time he got bigger than her which might have had something to do with it!)
They are now really good friends and get on brilliantly.  They share a crate in the car and Poppy usually pinches Dexter's crate during the day as well.

Good luck and I think Oscar is gorgeous, but I always have a soft spot for Westies - he is adorable too!  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
Oscar Brown is  :luv: :luv: :luv: looks just like my brown munster when he was a pupsie

Offline Pam501

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 10:59:30 PM »
Wot a beautiful little pup.