Author Topic: Nuts about Lulu  (Read 286 times)

Offline EmmaF

Nuts about Lulu
« on: September 21, 2011, 03:54:10 PM »
Well lulu is fab  :021:
She's been home now a week ( with no over night stays at the vets) and she's a greedy guts! I think she'd eat and eat if I let her!
She is getting on amazing with my 2 1/2 yr old collie girl, it's shocking watching mills put lulu's whole head in her mouth but she so gentle with her. I think mills is teaching lulu what she should of learnt from her mum like biting pressures ... Manners ... When to go outside for a wee and stuff, which makes house training so much easier ( as we think lulu was only 6 weeks if that when we got her).  They are constantly together, I actually think they'd sleep together if I allowed them (have caught mills trying to get in lulu's cage a few times at night). Both collies have free roam of the house during the day but I'm finding both of them are staying in the kitchen near lulu's cage. :-D bless them.  :D
She's had 2 walks now with the dog walker and apparently she's has an amazing recall (haven't started training that yet) and she a nice tired if a lil hungry pup when I get home from work.
Although still trying to work on her ankle biting ...

Offline Sherlock

Re: Nuts about Lulu
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
Aw, sounds lovely!  :luv:

I think it's great that she's greedy - our Sherlock is getting better now he's 5 months, but when he was a young pup he really wasn't interested in his food, so I'd be thrilled that Lulu's got a healthy appetite!

Have you got any photos of her?  :D