Author Topic: Peeing on bed/ cushion  (Read 335 times)

Offline Beatrice

Peeing on bed/ cushion
« on: November 18, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »
Mini is 16 weeks now, and by and large her house training is going well.

However, on a few times, we've caught her peeing on either the big brown floor cushion that she and big brother Max relax on, or on the blanket on the sofa in the downstairs den.

I thought dogs didn't pee where they slept?  Why is she doing this, and how do I stop her?

Offline seaangler

Re: Peeing on bed/ cushion
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »
I thought dogs didn't pee where they slept

I to would argue that point to....Its clear that they do... :D

The only tip i can give you is to carry on taking her out after every meal and drink plenty of praces when she does go(The high pitch voice sound)theres a good girl...It will happen soon so don't worry...

Hears a little story for you...Are Gemma is 22 weeks old now..shes a fieldy spaniel...(as you can see in the avatar below if you click to enlarge)

We had no end of problems with are gemma she had a ecolie bug(a different strain to the one that all dogs have) and had the Sh one Ts for almost three weeks her cage was Sh one ts up to the nines every time we came down in the morning..So we took her cage out every day and hose it down and disinfect...In the mean time we have been training her to ring the bell for wee wees....That she does very well....But at to stop her as it was driving us mad she would ring the bell for a dam treat >:(...So we have now trained her to paw the glass on the patio door...So all we hear now is her claw...hitting the glass...She is now 100% clean and no cage she sleeps on her own bed  down staires....It will happen soon just stick with it..Some dogs are slow and others very quick to learn toilet training.... :D

Gemma..Cindy And peggy