Author Topic: Titus Goes To School  (Read 899 times)

Offline Sprout's

• Site Member
    • http://
Titus Goes To School
« on: March 11, 2005, 09:09:38 PM »
Titus took his first walk on the lead this afternoon. i can't say he really understood what the lead was for but he definitely enjoyed chasing and chewing it! He was a real hit with the children. His manners were impeccable and he just loved all the attention and admiring glances.

it was an early finish today and as the school quietened down we decide to stay on and extend the walk. i have the most lovely memory of Titus and my two children running across the grounds to the Great Tree. My daughter holding the lead as Titus try to chase her skirt while my son swung himself up into the tree beckoning Titus to follow.   One little dog has brought so much happiness

Offline Georgie

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 02:39:17 PM »
Quote from: Sprout's,Mar 11 2005, 09:09 PM
Titus took his first walk on the lead this afternoon. i can't say he really understood what the lead was for but he definitely enjoyed chasing and chewing it! He was a real hit with the children. His manners were impeccable and he just loved all the attention and admiring glances.

Aww I remember Bailey's first walk on the lead. He was exactly the same, loving all the attention from the children, and chasing the lead.  :D

*Don't know what went wrong with the quote, sorry!
From Georgie and Bailey xxx

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 09:14:46 PM »
That sounds perfect.

Well done Titus. You'll get the hang of that lead thing eventually sweetie.

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 11:08:05 AM »
Well done Titus!
That's how Penny started and before we knew it the teacher asked us to come into school so the children could all pet her and draw her. The children seemed to love it, even the ones who don't have pet dogs and Penny adored it. Now she goes to school twice a day, and I swear she only goes to see her fans!
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 06:19:28 PM »
Fat chance of that happening at our school. They seem obsessed about the health risks.

When I asked if I could walk round to the door with Buddy in the rucksack I was told "no".

Offline daunting

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 06:30:12 PM »
Not allowed on school grounds with my lot either because of health risks.
If the school is that concerned about the health of the children why then are there metal containers put up on the school walls for parents to put out their fags on :angry:
Annoys the life out of me <_<
Donna, *Tia*, Saffi, Max, Harley, Egan, Mia

http://hope-rescue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Sprout's

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 06:45:48 PM »
We must be so lucky but then some of the teachers have their dogs in the class. We are in the deep in the country may be that's why? Also no dogs are allowed in the little childrens play area. That area is fenced off. The playing fields are open though. :)

Offline sarahb2206

• Site Member
Titus Goes To School
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 10:21:12 AM »
No dogs allowed in school grounds here either - but all parents (except reception) have to wait at the gate - and there is a daily doggie get-together!  :P

I can't wait for our first walk either!!  Yours sounds so perfect!!!  Many happy memories already!!  :D
Sarah and Bramble XX