Author Topic: How Did You Choose Your Puppies Names?  (Read 7491 times)

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
How Did You Choose Your Puppies Names?
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2005, 07:29:15 PM »
I think we've settled on Ruby as the conversation now goes "when we bring Ruby home" rather than "when we bring the puppy home". We decided you can't please everyone and OH graciously decided that as it was my hard earned annual bonus paying for her I should have the final say  :D  There's lots of puppy preparation going on now as only  just over 2 weeks to go. The bed, toys,lead, collar and stairgate have all been bouhgt. Hubby has secured the telephone wiring a bit better than it was but no doubt she'll still have a go at that if she can :unsure: Just need bowls and food but don't know yet what Barbara is feeding them on. Will be speaking to her again soon. I'm soooo excited  :D

Offline tobycat

• Site Member
    • Elmonts Online
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2005, 09:27:43 PM »
we got shilohs name of a childrens video about a beagle dog

I knew I'd heard that name somewhere before!!!! Now I don't need to lie awake at night worrying about it anymore :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Love the name Ruby by the way :D
http://www.justgiving.com/lizelmont
"On judgement day if God should say, "Did you clean your house today?"
I will say, "I did not, I played with my dogs and I forgot." Anon.

jools

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2005, 09:43:10 PM »
My much loved cat went to rainbow bridge last year  :( . She was beautiful, funny, happy, cute, loving...and called....RUBY!!!!

Only one problem, loved the name Ruby...had daughter 6 years later and wanted to call her Ruby too....hubby having none of it, so we called baby Ellis.

Good luck with Ruby.....v excited to see photos :D