Author Topic: Wow! This is great  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Joules

• Administrator
Re: Wow! This is great
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 10:00:15 PM »
Any ideas where I can get one?  :005:

Try Oxfam  ;)
Julie and Watson

Offline Linda B

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »
Hi and welcome, we live in Suffolk and have Sophie who is almost 6yrs and a blue roan and Emma 4yrs and a orange roan.

Offline Abbi

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL. Good to have another little black and tan girl! We have Abbi who is nearly 3. She is the centre of our lives and she knows it! We had Abbi spayed at 6 months before her season, on our vets advice, and she was fine. I don't think her coat has changed really, but she has quite fine hair which we keep quite natural.

We're planning our next cocker so guess that means we've had it fairly easy with Abbi!

Looking forward to seeing little Thea soon.

Offline Clarabell

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 09:20:19 PM »
Ah! Your beautiful Abbi looks so like Thea  :luv:. We too have let her coat grow naturally and her feathers on her legs looks  like we have used the crimpers on her   :005:
Great to see pics of other black & tans as I am yet to come across another one down our way. I keep getting asked if she is an Afghan hound puppy  :005:
thank you all for the advice  :D

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 09:33:12 PM »
Hi and welcome,
We have a golden girlie called Roxy who is beautiful and very loved and indulged by us all !
Have you tried downloading the photo bucket app onto your iPad? It easy then to copy the "code" and switch between the screens and paste onto here. I found it quite easy once I got the hang of it

Offline janandted

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:18 PM »
Hi and welcome to COL  :D I am Jan and owned by Mollie another black and Tan  :luv: She will be 10months next week.....born 6thApril.....and has just finished her first season with no problems  :013: :clapping: She is the love of my life  :angel: We live in Dorset . I too am wondering about spaying.....i don't want to ruin her coat but more importantly don't want the health risks of not spaying  :dunno: I may just wait until after her next season when she is a little more mature  :-\  ;)
Enjoy the forum.....you will learn lots.

This is Mollie at 9 months. :luv:

Offline Clarabell

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 10:29:13 PM »
Ahh! Molly looks just like my Thea. So lovely to see another black & tan baby. Absolutely beautiful. We have now come to the end of Thea's first season and the only downfall was her not being able to run free with her friends. Such a relief to be able to finally let her off the lead.
I was thinking along the same lines as you re spaying so we will see. Just wish I could get a pic up of Thea. Still having problems  >:(

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 11:40:11 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum, I too am Claire, I am owned by Charlie, he's a 7 year old show type cocker.