Author Topic: im so proud ;-)  (Read 1501 times)

Offline georgiesharp

• Gypsy aged 6 weeks
Re: im so proud ;-)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 05:21:02 PM »
hi ebony girl . just seen you have a girl called Gypsy too.My Gypsy is almost 14 weeks so lets hope she is toilet trained by then!! Have you posted a picture of her on here for us to see .? It must be like you have turned a corner and things are looking up  :blink:
Gypsy has come to create havoc in our lives. We love her but the cats do not!

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: im so proud ;-)
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 07:08:00 PM »
Well done Gypsy  :luv:

Livie's 5 & still doesn't ask to go out ......but like wise, she doesn't ask to come back in either  ......... I feel terribly guilty when I find her her still sat at the door, having forgot I put her out some time ago  ph34r :005:

This is just like Ellie, she just stands at the door waiting to be let out and usually just sits on the doorstep waiting to be let in, but she has now learned to bash to door with her paw if she is kept waiting too long when it is cold.

I used to have a cocker called Rumpole who stayed with my mum when I got married as I was working full time and she was at home all the time.  We only loved a mile apart so I saw a lot of him.  One night mum was engrossed in a film on tv and the phone rang, it was the next door neighbour asking if everything wall alright as Rumpole had been barking outside for a long time.  She had forgotten him.  She had to sit in front of the fire with him to warm him up.

Very well done Gypsy, you are a clever girl.