Author Topic: Bingley and The Dog Whisperer  (Read 472 times)

Offline jaybee

• Donator
Bingley and The Dog Whisperer
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:17:01 AM »
Well, just had a very peculiar five minutes. I was in the kitchen pottering about, Bingley was playing with his toys in the living room. The TV was on Animal Planet and an episode of The Dog Whisperer started. Bingley went mad! Barking and chasing around the room, then I came in an he sat on my feet an wouldn't move. It was very strange! He's never really been affected by anything on TV even with doggy barks and noises. He's calmed down now and is sleeping in his bed but it was bizarre! He's not very vocal bark wise so to have him charging about barking was very VERY unusual. Won't be leaving ANimal Planet in the back ground from now on, he much prefers QI  :005: just wanted to share really because it was just so out of character!

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline HeatherandBenjy

• Site Member
Re: Bingley and The Dog Whisperer
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 09:31:16 AM »
Any episode of the Dog Whisperer would be enough to make me go mad too! ;) Can't stand the man!
Heather, Buddy, Archie, Fizzy, Bruno and Amber!

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
No neither can I! Believe  me, it is the last thing we would watch  ;) he's obviously just massively intelligent ad was protesting about his ridiculous methods  :005:

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:51:47 AM »
Bingley :luv:is showing excellent
taste !
steffxxx

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:01:06 AM »
I would say that Bingely was massively intelligent and a very good judge of character  :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum