Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 503 times)

Offline Poo

Hello all
« on: March 16, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
I have been reading the forum for a few months now and have thouroughly enjoyed reading all your posts.  There is a lot of useful info to be found on her. Including finding out about stag bars, which my pooches absolutely love.

I am owned by 3 working cocker spaniels, Missy who is 15 months, Lady who is 9 months, and Amoss who is 7 1/2 months.  I had never owned a dog - always been a cat person.  We got Missy in Feb last year and what a little star she is, she loves her walks and learning new tricks.  She made such an impact on our lives that we now have 2 more little ones, who we got in Dec.  It is a lot of hard work, as the younger ones have some issues so I am walking them all separately at the mo so we can iron them out.  Cannot wait for the day when I can get them all out together for walkies  :D

No doubt I am going to find this forum an invaluable source of info in the years ahead.
Owned by 3 working cockers spaniels
Missy - Amoss - Lady
and 6 cats!

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 12:37:58 PM »
Hi and welcome!  Wow :o you do sound a very busy bee!!  I've enough with one (Odie 2 yrs) and my 2 daughters :lol2:  Would love to see some pics - I'm sure you're aware that we love our doggie pics on here ;)

Enjoy the forum.  Lesley  :D
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Clare B

Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:47:21 PM »
Hi welcome to col, I feel funny saying that because I'm fairly
New here myself, but had to comment on 3 WORKING cockers
Under 15 mths , you must have some great stories to tell and
Some good advise for all new cocker lovers. 
Love to see some pics.
Clare x