Author Topic: New to COL  (Read 3186 times)

Offline 7733lily

Re: New to COL
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 04:47:25 PM »
It is lovely there, but unfortunately only manage to get there on a Sunday (and not every week) as I work :016:  Maybe we'll see you there one weekend soon, we're overdue for a visit.

I must say the last time we went it looked like Cockers day out, they seemed to be everywhere, meant I got to have a good old chinwag about them though, bless!:blink:

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 09:53:34 PM »
With much help from some lovely people on this site, I have now managed to post some pics of my boys under the "Rogue Photos" section "New to COL - pics of my boys"  :clapping:

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
Hi and welcome, Ollie is a two years old blue roan.
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
Hi Kelly .. I'm Kelly too, and I have 3 show type girlies ... who pretend to be ladies but in actually fact are far from ladylike in anyway!

Welcome to the forum .

:)
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 05:38:41 PM »
Hi Ollie's mum and Kelly too, thank you for the warm welcome.

Wow three girls, I was starting to think i was the only mad women with THREE cockers! :lol2:

So, how old are your girls?  Are they related?

Offline montydavies

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 06:27:08 PM »
Hello and welcome! My name is Trine and I have Monty, a sable show type. We live in Brussels, but despite that I am also a member of the Kent spaniel walking group as we are only 2 hours away from Ashford and I keep telling myself I'll pop over for a walk with my Monster one day!

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
Hi Trine, nice to hear from you.

You should definitely try to pop over, I'd love to meet someone else with a sable. My first walk with the group is next Sunday and i'm really looking forward to it.

Are there any pics of your baby Monty on here?

Offline montydavies

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »

Here you go!! He's sitting on his fave bench for a breather in the woods near where we are in Brussels. Am definitely going to try to get over one of these days, easier now the Rabies restrictions have been lifted a bit!

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »

Hello, another one from Essex here, sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy Billericay so not too far from you.  We are owned by Skye a 7.5yr old White and Black show type Cocker

Offline Dan

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2012, 07:31:46 PM »
Hi and welcome :)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »

Wow three girls, I was starting to think i was the only mad women with THREE cockers! :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: oh not at all, there are a couple of people on COL who have a gaggle of cockers  :D

Millie is 10, Jennie is 8 and Hazel is just 7 months.  Millie and Jennie are half sisters (same dad) and Hazel is from the same breeder, and is some kind of niece (dog pedigrees can be so complex!)  :D
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2012, 10:06:16 PM »

Here you go!! He's sitting on his fave bench for a breather in the woods near where we are in Brussels. Am definitely going to try to get over one of these days, easier now the Rabies restrictions have been lifted a bit!
What a great photo of Monty, he has such lovely colouring.  He looks like he's really enjoying he walk in the woods, like all cockers do  :blink:  Hope you do make a walk one day would be great to meet you both

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »

:lol2: :lol2: oh not at all, there are a couple of people on COL who have a gaggle of cockers  :D

Millie is 10, Jennie is 8 and Hazel is just 7 months.  Millie and Jennie are half sisters (same dad) and Hazel is from the same breeder, and is some kind of niece (dog pedigrees can be so complex!)  :D

"Gaggle" is that what they call it?!  :lol2:
They are very pretty young ladies.  I see you had a good long think between having the first two and the last one though  :005:

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 10:21:31 PM »

Hello, another one from Essex here, sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy Billericay so not too far from you.  We are owned by Skye a 7.5yr old White and Black show type Cocker

Don't get me started on the weather, have a continuous line of dog towels for washing and drying  >:(, come on summer!!!!  Billericay is not far at all.  Do you know Erica, mum to Jessie and Dylan? (she is also from Billericay).

I am looking forward to being able to get to Hylands Park in Chelmsford again in the not too distant future as I believe there have been a few meets there.  Perhaps we might see yourself and Skye as well.

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
Hi and welcome :)

Hi Dan, thanks for the welcome.

I understand you are also new to this site, how are you finding it? I'm addicted already and everyone has been so friendly and welcoming.

How is your gorgeous  :luv: little Brodie getting along, has she settled in well?