Author Topic: New to COL  (Read 3188 times)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
Re: New to COL
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 10:33:44 PM »
"Gaggle" is that what they call it?!  :lol2:
They are very pretty young ladies.  I see you had a good long think between having the first two and the last one though  :005:

Haha well it's what we call it! :lol:
Why thank you, their aim is to make as many people fall in love with them as possible so they have more people to tell how mean we are to them by not feeding roasted chicken everyday! :lol:

Yeh it's quite a gap, waiting for the right time, do wish we'd done it sooner though, but then we'd not have Hazel :)
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »

Hello, another one from Essex here, sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy Billericay so not too far from you.  We are owned by Skye a 7.5yr old White and Black show type Cocker

Don't get me started on the weather, have a continuous line of dog towels for washing and drying  >:(, come on summer!!!!  Billericay is not far at all.  Do you know Erica, mum to Jessie and Dylan? (she is also from Billericay).

I am looking forward to being able to get to Hylands Park in Chelmsford again in the not too distant future as I believe there have been a few meets there.  Perhaps we might see yourself and Skye as well.

Funnily enough, no never bumped into Erica!!  Think she walks over Norsey Woods more, and we do Mill Meadows 2/3 times a day.  I've not managed to get to any meets due to work getting in the way but I will do one day!!  Whereabouts do you walk?

Offline Jessie_Pup

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »

Perhaps we could have a mini -meet  at Norsey Woods.

Erica.

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 06:05:35 PM »
Hi, welcome to COL...we also have three cockers.  Bramble & Beri who are 4 1/2 year old working cocker brothers and Holly our little rescue orange and white show cocker who will be 2 next week.  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 03:04:03 PM »

Hello, another one from Essex here, sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy Billericay so not too far from you.  We are owned by Skye a 7.5yr old White and Black show type Cocker

Don't get me started on the weather, have a continuous line of dog towels for washing and drying  >:(, come on summer!!!!  Billericay is not far at all.  Do you know Erica, mum to Jessie and Dylan? (she is also from Billericay).

I am looking forward to being able to get to Hylands Park in Chelmsford again in the not too distant future as I believe there have been a few meets there.  Perhaps we might see yourself and Skye as well.

Funnily enough, no never bumped into Erica!!  Think she walks over Norsey Woods more, and we do Mill Meadows 2/3 times a day.  I've not managed to get to any meets due to work getting in the way but I will do one day!!  Whereabouts do you walk?

I live in Rayleigh so on a regular basis Hadleigh Castle, Marsh Farm, Hockley Woods and Hylands Park whenever I can (depending on the petrol fund)  :005:

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 03:06:05 PM »

Erica.

That sounds like a plan, but I can only make weekends as I work  :016:

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
Hi and welcome

I am owned by Diesel who is 1yr and 4 days and is a Black and White Show Type Male Cocker
I Also am at work 90% of the time that im art work - naughty me lol

Its an excellent site with excellent members and you will get hooked :)

Charlene and Diesel xx
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »
Hi, welcome to COL...we also have three cockers.  Bramble & Beri who are 4 1/2 year old working cocker brothers and Holly our little rescue orange and white show cocker who will be 2 next week.  :luv:

Its nice to know I'm not the only one mad enough to have three  :005: and to have two the same age, you are brave!  :lol2:

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 03:13:47 PM »
Hi and welcome

I am owned by Diesel who is 1yr and 4 days and is a Black and White Show Type Male Cocker
I Also am at work 90% of the time that im art work - naughty me lol

Its an excellent site with excellent members and you will get hooked :)

Charlene and Diesel xx

It is a pain having to work I must say  >:(, especially when its nice, would rather be out somewhere with the boys.

I know, I am already, I have been on here pretty all the time, even though I'm supposed to be working  :005:

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »

Erica.
you know me Erica i am always up for a meet.... i have meet kelly and her 3 boys we had a meet in Hockley woods Thursday before work.... Bob found a friend that like to be chaced in Copper