Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46706 times)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« on: April 13, 2012, 12:26:17 PM »
Oh norties I haz a wornin for you. I has bin diggin in da gardin smornin. Mummee sez I must leeve the plantz alone so I digged the lawn insted. Anyway it startid to moove and suddenly it was crawlin all ova me and I had to run to mummee to help me and she sez I haz got antz in me pantz.  :o She finks they iz all gone but I can still feel them rigglin. Be careful of da antz evrywon. I iz goin back to diggin plantz. Luv Archie. X

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »
Hi pupstars, I iz in need of sum elp!
When me mumee gows to wurk I sleepz and playz in de tilly roowm and when I getz bord of me toyz and stuff I lyk to choow de raydirator, but me mumee sez I iz norti  :dunno:
So luk wot she az dun today :fear2:

How iz dat fayr? I downt lyk dem metal fings dey gives me de heeybe jeebes! I haz bin wurkin rilly ard on de raydirator an choowd won syd off, ow can I continu me ard wurk now  >:(
Can onewun elp me?

Luves Roxy x

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:07:51 PM »
Roxy dat is not fayer at ALL. Your mummee is norty  >:D I would get da heeby geebys too. I fink you will have to keep pullin an chewin at it tho so you can get to da radyater and finish da job proplee.

Offline LilahLoo

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 06:22:23 PM »
Uh oh

Cort in the act

Not allowed no sun bavin any mores cos mama sez I norty an do dangyrus things.

Rubbish

This made me laugh - you need eyes everywhere with a young Cocker  :lol:

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 04:01:42 PM »
helllloooo felow norties Jazz ere

I is neely 10 mumfs old an i bin reeding all youz funeee storees, yoo is all fab ( me mumsie dunno i can reed or type so don teller).  i fort yoo miyt lik to heer abou sum trubble i gets inta.

me first favrit trik is wen the oomans is sitin watchin the telefingy i wayts till wun of em gets up for sumfing an i hops inta the worm spot reel qwik an den looks lyke i bin der all da tyme.  if dey makes me get down den i wayts till da next wun gets up an doo it all gen, dis sumtymes goes on alnyte!!  if ya dadsie is a numpty lyke myn den he lets yoo stay in is spot an sits on da floor (he he he).

my uver favrit fing is tryin ta get the oomans sox but i doez it we dey tryin to put em on (dis wurks wiv shoos swell) yoo shud try it.

bestest of all i  lykes ta sneek upstayrs wen i isnt beein wached an dec-o-ratin me oomans wite bed doovay wiv me blak fur, it looks reely pritty, ony prob is i cant get downstayrs gen yet so is stuk til i gets carrid down!!!!

i is exhorsted now, gonna go sleep on me mumees bed but need moor norty storees pls.

Jazz xxxxx

"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 12:33:49 PM »
My mammie taked me for walks yestrdae and i kept jumpin on da benshes to sit and rest cos i was tyred. My mammie sez my grannymar as been teetshin me bad habits cos i getsta sit wif grannymar.

I fink i been a good boy too norties...i been plodging in da stweem. Mammie ses she never fought she'd havta teach a dog to plodge...
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline pennylopey

• Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »
Norties. GESS wot I learnt to do!

My mom and dad stik fings on the frijj to member them to do stuffs. Well. I can jump REALLY HIGH and yessturday I gots the lettas off and eeted them!

Mom carnt member how much she has to pay for the gurls swimmin and she had to fown the ospital for boys appoynt munt. Ha ha ha.

I'z ded cleva an ded prowud.  :D
Missing Alfie 26/05/2011 - 31/07/2020

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
Penny you is supa-pup.  :005: You must have jumpted up sooo hi. I iz gonna praktize so I can copy you and get fings off da frigge too. xxx Archie.

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 06:21:54 PM »
Ooh penny you shud be a hi jumper in the limpics. Don't let um put you in a daft Lycra outfit tho.

My mama has gon bak to work  >:( i is norappy! Meens sum mornins I as to stay on me own (nanny cums see me tho for playin so it not too bad) but I is teechin my mama a lesson an as bin reedin er bucks again. She had a strop but I ain't pologisin, I gettin maself an eddy Kay shun she shud respekt that! Tomorrow as goin to nannys so will lern some more norties there. She as a rose eeshun ridge bak an massif cross (he comes from reskyoo) an he is hoooj an teeches me good norties like openin cuburds. One day when I is bigger a hopes to reech door andles like he can  :luv:

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 07:03:15 PM »
Hi norties. Today I haz been stayin at me Grannymas. She iz fun and I loves runnin rownd and rownd her howse. On our wark I waz still runnin rownd and rownd tryin to get me cuzzin Jay to play but he iz borin an dusnt play. Anywaaaay I aksidentilly runned into Grannyma and she trippted up and fell flat on her fayce.  :o  :'( She haz got a big broose on her nee and a huge bump and a grayze right in da middle of her forhed. I iz very sorry about it coz I didn't mean to tip her ova. I hope I can still come to play at her howse. I  :luv: my Grannyma.

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 09:54:58 PM »
Aww Archie I hopes yor Grannyma is not feelin tu sore tamorow. If u gives her lots of kizzzes i'z sur she wil forgive u. 
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 07:32:29 AM »
Aww Archie. I'm shure if it woz acsident then your grammymar will forgived you. Just give er extra kissies next tyme

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »
Archie your Grannyma will forgives you. We tipped Mummy up outside da Chineeeese taykaway, she had a big broose on her nee too and a hole in her jeens. She still luvs us.

dExteR and ChaRliE
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:07 PM »
Archie, my mammie played me your yoo choob vidyo of you barking at the birdies and I barked at yoo wif my biggest and loudest bark to date...my mammie sez it's still qwiet tho - she sed she'll edit the vidyo of me barking at yoo so yoo can all laff at my barking  >:(

My mammie sed she heared yoo barked more in that vidyo than she's heard me bark evr.

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 06:18:13 PM »
Charlie I iz glad I haz helped yoo wiv your woof. I haz praktised and praktised to get my woofs really loud. Mummy sez I praktise too much but I fink praktise makes perfict. Keep it up and yoo will have a brillyunt loud woof like me.  :luv: Archie.