Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46467 times)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 06:49:37 PM »
Norties.. I iz not happi  >:D

We wents fer a walk wiv mummy, an she woz pleased cos dere was no rain for once!  I's not bovvered by da rain, but I haz discovvahed dat rain makes biiiiig muddles!  :lol: :lol: they's great!  :lol: I haz been jumpin an splashin in dem and my mummy sez I woz a stinky mud spangle! She sez I's not a laaaydeee, an dat I shud be more like my sistah Millie who is a laaaydeee  >:( norties I's not wanna be a laaaydeee if laaaydeee's doesn't jump in da big fun muddles cos they's fun! (an Millie is borin anyways cos she nevah plays wit me)

Anyways we gets home and mummy puts me in da baff!!  >:D all my ard work gettin muddy gone down the drain...  :012: :012:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »
Charlie yoo needs to come and stay wiv me. My big bruvver Charlie did not bark much till I came. I haz tort him to use his big voyce and he barks reeelly lowd now  :005:  Mummy gets cross coz we both barks an she sez her howse use to be nice and quiet  :005:

Aww Hazel your Mummy is meen putting all your luvly mud down da drayn. Done she know iz hard work getting all dat luvly mud.

dExteR
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 12:32:59 PM »
Today I haz:

Rolled in a huge pile of smellie foxy poo.  :banana:
Been given a barf.  >:(  >:D
Weed on Mummy's kitchen floor.  :rofl1: surves her rite!

Love Archie.

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:24 PM »
Today I haz:

Rolled in a huge pile of smellie foxy poo.  :banana:
Been given a barf.  >:(  >:D
Weed on Mummy's kitchen floor.  :rofl1: surves her rite!

Love Archie.

ooh I fink weeding on da flor is a gud one Archie. I weed on da floor ages ago after mammie had wormed me and my wee smelled of wormer - mammie komplaind the howse smelt of dog wormer (but it was da old carpit so it wasn't too bad - and my mammie blamed her boyfriend cos he didn't let me out for my morning wee).
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 12:39:39 PM »
Charlie I iz glad I haz helped yoo wiv your woof. I haz praktised and praktised to get my woofs really loud. Mummy sez I praktise too much but I fink praktise makes perfict. Keep it up and yoo will have a brillyunt loud woof like me.  :luv: Archie.

I'm not soore you can praktise too mutch. Definitely praktise makes perfict. I has barked some tymes but my mammie sez it sounds like a sigh (i dunno what a sigh is though :(). Maybe its a tipe of dinosor?

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2012, 05:16:09 PM »
Iam missing reading this thread  :'( I love it, come on norties you cant all have grown into good dogs  :005: :005:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
I is SO happy  :cool4: :cool4: :cool4:

Now i is a big boy, as six monfs now me, a can finally reech the kitchun sides!!

A got a sneaky lick of the sunday chik chik today  :shades:

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
Aww Bingley you is getting proper big boy now...was the Sunnyday chikn nise? We ad pork for sunnydinner.

Dis is me trying to reetch the bensh.

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 10:15:46 PM »
Norties I haz fownd a reely fun game. When your hoomans are sittin on da sofa in da eevnin, somewhere near dem there will be a little box fingy wiv buttons on it. Mummy sez it worx da sky but dat makes nooo sense. I fink she's loosin her marbles. Anyway. You can find da box on da table or on da sofa or if you is reely lucky it is on da floor. Just grab it an run away.  :005: your hoomans will ALWAYS come afta you. I runs rownd an rownd an sumtimes I hides unda mummies bed wiv it in my mowf.  Eventooly mummy gets my favritest biccies out an den I go an give it to her and I gets a biccy.  :banana: I plays this game abowt 10 times a day. Mummy trys to put da box on da mantul peece now but she is silly and forgets all da time. (If there isn't a sky box fing you can use da fone too. I called da police last week coz mummy made me wear a silly coat in da rain and dat is croolty to cockers and is gainst da law)
Luv Archie xx

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 10:44:55 PM »
I is SO happy  :cool4: :cool4: :cool4:

Now i is a big boy, as six monfs now me, a can finally reech the kitchun sides!!

A got a sneaky lick of the sunday chik chik today  :shades:
Aww Bingley you iz lucky an clevah. I can only reech da very edge of da kitchun tops. Mum sez I iz little but I fink she got speshal high tops so I carnt reech  >:(

Today I haz try to refoose to go out in da rain, I hates dat rain stuff  >:(. Archie how you ring police, I iz sure it's against da law to go owt in da rain  :police:

dExteR

Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »
I dunt like the rayn eever Dexter

My mama keeps tranna mek me go owt in the rayn. I jus sit on the step in the conservtry an stick me bum bum out an hav a widdle then run back inside. You has to practiss your balansin tho or you can topple over and you gets a wet bum  >:(

Mama ses she not took no pictures of me for long times so she gunna get the camra owt tonight. A will hidey under the kitchun tabul so she cant mek that flashy fing go off in my face. If she dus manijj to catch me, tell your mamas and dadas to steer cleer of the photo payjes, she gets all embarrassin and gushy when she puts photos of me on there  >:D

If she dus it, a will leeve owm an go live wiv my grannymar....if the rayn stops

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
Hey nortys, ize got a grate nyoo gaym, its colled Wuffin at Boats!

Wile yooz haz got ower rain, we gots yoor sunshiyen in Skotland an oll da peepuls is saylin dere boats past mi howse, an evrityme wun cums past me an me cuzzin Meg gows runnin to dat gate an wuffs ower biggist wuffs. Its grate coz mi muMmi cant stop us coz shes too bizzy maykin ower Sunnyday dinner! We had beeeff an carrit an brokli but mi best is gwavy.

How can i gro big enuff to reech dat wurktop, Bingley? Ize tryded an tryded but I iz too wee  >:D
Woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
Awww Penny  :luv:

There is nuffin rong wiv bein a wee girl.

Is good been bigger cos i can reech the sides but is rubbish cos now i too big to hidey under the sofas. If a twy i gets stuck. So is swings an rownerbowts as me mama wud say. If you wanna reech sides you needs to find a step.

Wuffin at bowts sownds lyk fun!!!

Offline abkb

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »
I is still a naughty!

Mummee and daddee were on de comPOOter in de study yesday.  I sneakd into der bedrum and stole mum's book wot she was readin at bedtyms.  I decided I was a bit ungry so I ripped off de front cover.  Mum shouted at me and sed dat she was gona sell it on eeebay afterwards but she cant now as yu dont know what de buk is called  :005: :005: :005:
Karen, owned by Molly B the blue roan show cocker, D.O.B 02/08/2011, and Finley the orange and white show cocker, D.O.B 19/01/2013

Offline Lynne1

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 12:21:23 PM »
 :011: