Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46854 times)

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2012, 01:22:18 PM »
Fank yu jinley, i woz wunderin abowt did santypaws dey keeps goin on abowt.  i unnerstand abowt not avin a tree thing now as wel but i am a bit sad i wont av any bawls an fings too pla wiv from it.  maybe if i iz very gud all nex yere dey wil for get an hav wun nex tym.
luv ozzy

Offline Jenz

« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2012, 06:09:10 PM »
Ooo Santy Pawz soundz like fun!  I was finking wot woz mummy on about the ovver day wen she sed I needz a speshial Santy Hat then her and daddy giggled.
 ph34r

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Woo Hoo Norties !!

I azent bin on ere fa ayjees an ayjees!  I iz a big growd up gurly now, twill be mi toof burfdy nex munf  :o

I iz soooo pleezd ta see awl u nu norties  :clapping:

U iz gettin sum gud nortyin vice fwom JiNley an Penny an Charlie an Archie an Bingley an awl da uvvers dey iz gud teechas  :005: :005: so u az ta lissen ta wot dey say  ;)

U'll luv Kwissmuss............tiz gwate fun  :banana:

Luv Rubes x
Lynn

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2012, 09:55:16 PM »
Eggselunt nortying.  :clapping: :clapping:
Krissmuss is brillyunt. If you get a tree in da howse den you will find lotz an lotz of stuff on it wot will give you sparkly poo. Da best ding to do is pull all da stuff off da tree and eat it. Dat iz wot I did last krissmuss. Mummy didnt seem to fink it woz funny. She sez we iz not gettin a tree dis year.  :dunno:

Offline Joskelly

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2012, 08:46:34 AM »
Elo norties
I is not bin ere befor coz i is only bin wi mumi an dadi for a bit sos i wox tending to be gud boye  :lol:
I is cided that sum norties is in ordur so i cidex to tri nd eats sumink cald fire corls. Mumi sed that woz gud job fire nt on coz i wuld berns me norse. I not no wot she on abowt them corls luk yums  :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:dexter xx

Offline beanbag

« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
Ello norties,

I is not bin ere before neither. I only come to ma mummi and daddeeyyyz howme 2 dayz ago. I az bin tryin to do sum gud nortying for youz all.

I discovered howz orsum da gardin iz. Mummi and daddeeeey put some new grazz downs and i fort dey wud like it mores az it woz befor, so i dugz it up.

Dey were not gateful   >:( I twied supa hard to getz it all up and there were nor'appy.  >:D
But dont worryz otha nortiez, iz goin to tryz agen soon.  :005:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2013, 02:17:02 PM »
Well theyr seyms to be lots of new pupstars joyned us on COL but theyr dusunt seym to be much nortying gowin on duz theyr??

Praps this yeyrs batch is gud not lyk the klass of 2011   :005: :005:

JiNley

Offline Tipsy252

« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »
I was a very norty girl today, after my daddy had gone to work I was bored of waiting for mummy to give me breakfast so I decided to try chewing the wood block floor in the dinning room (I sleeps in there). One of the blocks was loose and so I took it to my bed to play with and then I heard mummy coming so I decided to look really good and quickly hid the block under my blanket :005:! When mummy came in she saw that the block was missing and asked my what I had done? She found the block of wood that I had hid and said some very funny words that I have not heard before :huh:!
I think she forgave me though as I had my breakfast and lots of treats today.

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2013, 02:35:29 PM »
.....praps we can teech em JiNley  ;) ;) ;)

Luv Rubes x
Lynn

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2013, 02:43:58 PM »
I was a very norty girl today, after my daddy had gone to work I was bored of waiting for mummy to give me breakfast so I decided to try chewing the wood block floor in the dinning room (I sleeps in there). One of the blocks was loose and so I took it to my bed to play with and then I heard mummy coming so I decided to look really good and quickly hid the block under my blanket :005:! When mummy came in she saw that the block was missing and asked my what I had done? She found the block of wood that I had hid and said some very funny words that I have not heard before :huh:!

:clapping: :clapping: That is good nortying!  Becus we grow up so kwikly parrantlee yur moMmy wud av preshyated it if yu ad chood the wood so it wud av mayd a nice memoree evry tyme she lukt at it!

Yu must orlways fink of nice memorees to leeve arownd the howse for yur hoomans!!

JiNley

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »
.....praps we can teech em JiNley  ;) ;) ;)

Luv Rubes x

I ope so Rubes I reely ope so  :huh: :huh:

JiNley

Offline pam1

• Donator
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2013, 05:39:18 PM »
hiya all   i dont fink you ave to be a pupster to keyp nortying.  I is neerly 2 and wen mumsy whent shopin today i turned the kichyn mat upsyde down and manijed to skrape the back off it off and pull long bits from the top. It wos grate fun and it lucked reely gud - i dont fink mumsy licked it much tho cus she throo it in the dusbin  >:( i werked reely hard on it to  :huh:
Pam, Oliver and Bertie

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2013, 05:53:21 PM »
hiya all   i dont fink you ave to be a pupster to keyp nortying.  I is neerly 2 and wen mumsy whent shopin today i turned the kichyn mat upsyde down and manijed to skrape the back off it off and pull long bits from the top. It wos grate fun and it lucked reely gud - i dont fink mumsy licked it much tho cus she throo it in the dusbin  >:( i werked reely hard on it to  :huh:

Sumtimes our hard wurk is reely uni unna unapreeceeatid. Sownds lyke yoo mayde a good job of dat mat. I iz gonna try it next tyme mummy goes owt.
I gotta run now coz I got Skool tonyte. I haz mooved into da next klass and I fink it iz gonna be hard.  >:(

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2013, 06:07:04 PM »
So it luks lyk dere's a cupple of gud norties in dat noo batch of yungsters  :D Enny mor??

Ize continnyooin wif my norty wayz yull be pleezd to ear. Yesty Day i chaseded a fezzint ova da hills an far away! Mi mummy wizzled an colld an Jonny barkt an barkt. I had a awfy job findin mi way bak ova da hills agin. Wen i got bak mummi poot mi leed on coz i wuz pufft an me tung was hangin oot.

Woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Nicky C

« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2013, 06:46:01 PM »

:clapping: :clapping: That is good nortying!  Becus we grow up so kwikly parrantlee yur moMmy wud av preshyated it if yu ad chood the wood so it wud av mayd a nice memoree evry tyme she lukt at it!

Yu must orlways fink of nice memorees to leeve arownd the howse for yur hoomans!!

JiNley

:rofl1: :rofl1:

I heard you Jinley. Today I took the coasters off the coffee table and put teeth marks on the edges so that mummy and daddy think of me when they look at them. Mummy was very happy she swapped the coasters for a treat. As she was so happy I put lots of teethmarks on her mobile phone cover too. Mummy said a bad word she was so pleased!  :lol:
Lots of licks Molly