Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46712 times)

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »
My naym iz Monty and i iz 3. i av ad manee yearz ov nortying but i av just fownd a gud one. we av just mooved owse and we doz av da gardin wiv lotz ov birdz wot my mummee sayz needz feedin in da wintah. judgin by da look ov dem dey iz fat enuf, and dis i cud confirm if i cud just get one. anyway, today i did steal da new bag ov da seedz wot mummee doz feed da birdz and i did hyde it in da trees at da bottom ov my new gardin. i fort dat da birdz wud like it on da ground so dey dont fall out ov da trees while eatin. i haz da best interests at heart, i woznt savin it for myself, and i only burried it so da catz couldnt eat it. Mummee had to go out in da snow for a long time to look, it woz funnee and she sed lots of loud words.
[/b]

Downt wurry bowt the lowd words Monty, she was avin to showt to tell the burdz wich gardin the food was in.  Yu are gud lukin afta them.  I lyk them pijins best, I bet thay tayst luvly  :shades:

JiNley

Offline Bibby

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
Well dun Willow, that is wun of the furst nortyins I lunt.

It is curld "shreddin" and hoomans wivowt puppeees hav to buy a metul box wiv big teyth to do it.

Yu is syvin yur moMmy the task of shreddin witch is very boring parrantlee.  She will preshyate the extra tyme she has now got to spend wiv yu.

Keyp it up

JiNley

Fanx JiNley

I is gonna model mesef on u i av red sum of ur nortys and u is a gud nortier, i lyked ur muddy bafs wen u was stayin away u was a dirty pup

Willow
Owned by Poppy and Willow

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »
der iz sum gud nortyin goin on :D

der iz no burdz in mie gardin as me owse pal is a katz wot iz lykin eetin dem burdz :005:  

I av bin buzee, nortys.  I av bin teechin PeBblEs to be norty she iz doin gud ;) shreddin postie letters wot iz on the kitchen table from tascky man :D and diggin.  An steelin cayk in de nite :005: but bessy of all is the kitchen nortyin....if you sit by ure Mum as she iz cookin dindins u can katzh tasty moresells as dey drop an if u is kwik u can jump up and snatchngrab from dem workytopz :D

luffs PuRli

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »
It seyms that orl the nu pupstars are not as cleva this yeya as thay avunt yet lurnt how to yoos theyr hoomans com peyutors wen thay are owt at work.

How will thay lurn gud nortying if thay avunt got any baysic skills  :dunno: :dunno:

JiNley

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #304 on: March 31, 2013, 10:02:41 AM »
Ello, my naim is Lottie and I iz onlee ten weeks old.  I haf bin reedin this wiv much interrrest, and hope I can carree on the good werk dun.

I iz onlee verry ickle, but this mornin I did run arownd the gardin in all de muddee stuff, and den I did wark fru my water bole on de way in.  The kiichin is now covad wiv beyootiful impreshuns of my muddee paws.

Den mummee did rap me in a big pink girlee towel  >:D

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #305 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:28 AM »
Dats da way Lottie. Yu iz doin grayt nor tying for a ickle pup.  :clapping: :clapping:

I agrees wiv yoo JinLey. Iz very wurrying. Da yoof of today just dusn't seem to be gettin da heducayshun dat dey needs. I iz doin my best wiv Jade. She can't come on here coz her mummy sez she iz too stoopid to join. :dunno: I haz just tort her dat it iz not nessisary to go owtsiyde when it iz cold at nite time. She haz learned to do a nite time poo next to her mummy's bed so it iz nice an eesy for her to find in da mornin.  :D

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #306 on: April 01, 2013, 10:21:17 AM »
well dun LoTtie, you is very cleva for a ten weyk old puppee.  :clapping: :clapping: I kud onley turn on the hoomans computa at yur ayj I woz twelv weyks and tuw sleyps befor i cud yuse it proply.  My hooman thort I wontid a cuddul wen she woz on her computa lap but reeley i wos lurning the passing word. :005: :005:  I still av to sit as clows as I kan coz she chaynjis the passing word sumtymes.

ArcHie, yu is teechin Jade to be very thortful to her hooman.  Thay need sleyp so thay kan play mor wiv us and teechin her not to wayk her hooman up for a poo is veree gud, speshully wiv the cowld weva.

Orl the pupstars kan lurn so much from you   :clapping: :clapping:

JiNley

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #307 on: April 01, 2013, 10:26:33 AM »
Me mum as an eye pad. I jus haff to stand on it.

I laiks doin it when she is lukin at Fayssbuk. I stand on it and laik posts for her  :005: :005:

It tastes gud too.

Lottie

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #308 on: April 01, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
Lottie yu is cleva but mayk shur yu onlee tayst the edjis of the eye pad, cos yu downt want yur moMmy to stop yu yoosin it!!

Yu will bekum veree faymus if yu keyp up the norty puppee storeys.   :angel: :angel: We had so many followas, the mod raytors ad to deleyt sum of our stories cuz they was too in fluenshul.  We thort thay was very fakchual and in formativ.  Pupstars hav a lot to turn and this thred helps.

Yuse this thred if yu neyd any advyc on helpin yur hoomans kowp. 

JiNley

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #309 on: April 01, 2013, 01:29:39 PM »
Great that the 'norty girl' stories are back.  :005: I love them: they used to make my day and cheer me up. I was getting worried that the new pups were all good and the older norties had grown up. Diana :

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #310 on: April 01, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
i did do sum reely gud nortyin yestada - i did fynd an ole in da fense an i did go fru it lukin faw mi frend pepe wot lyvs nex daw, but pepe's dad did fyne me an tek me ome.   mumy was cros and did blok da ole up, but i did wiggl fru it agen wen she wasunt lukin, ony pepe wosnt dere so i ad a bit of a wanda into da nex gardin - i did fynd sumfing yummy to eet, i don now wot it woz, but it did giv me a tumy ayk. mumy did suun relize i woz gon an i herd her callin me to come, she ad treets so i did go for sum.  mumy ad da leed tho so i dint manaj to hexplaw no furver. dady did poot lots of stuf in da hole so i carnt get fru it no mowr. mumy an dady did tell me off lots all da rest of da day cos i ad orrible farts - it musta been wot i ayt.  mumy sed dat if i pood in mi krayt las nite i wud reely be in truble, but i didnt so dat woz ok. 

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #311 on: April 01, 2013, 06:59:51 PM »
Egg-sellent nortyin Ozzy an Lickle Lottie. Fank goodness sumwun is carryin on ower gud werk. As fer me, ize bein gud mowstli now on akownt of bein ollmost growd up - neerly too.

Mi add vice to yoo yungsters is dis: keep yer hoomans on der tows, uvver wize dey get bord an dats not gud for dem. hoomans need to ecksersise dems branes as well as dems boddys. So as well as takin yor hoomans wokkin, giv dem lickle tasks to do like pootin yor poo in diffrunt places so dey has to serch for it, re-organizin ennyfing wots too tidy, choowin up da mail so dem has to poot it back togevver to reed it (dat keeps dem vewwy bizzy).

Keep up dat gud werk yoo pupstars!
Woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Amus1

« Reply #312 on: April 01, 2013, 09:27:12 PM »
Today I iz bin owt wiv mi mummy up da hilz!! Der waz lotz and lotz of wabits and birdz! I ran off ova da hilz afda dem. I nerly cawt dem! Mi mummy seys dat she finks I got a tayl off da wabit!
But she was showtin and had yummy treates for me, so iz goez bak to her. I hadz a luvly time!!

Woofs,

Flynn. X

Offline Lilyfayre

« Reply #313 on: April 01, 2013, 11:27:23 PM »
Today I az kild 2 of Harvey's tois (he iz daft 10 yeer old trailhownd) took out awl thair stuffin an I az chazed catz round mums bedroom well gud!  Mum haz bin pawrly for 2 weekz now - fell doun wiv big bang wen we woz out walkeez.  She nou got jiant bown fing on her arm wot she won't let me choo. But I az bin gud givin her lotz of liks and cuddels and tride to member not to jump on her browked arm.  I woz veri gud the nite she bwoked it too - I stud and wated for her till she got up agen and I is onli 7 munths old. So she dident mind wen I woz norty todai at awl.

Luv
Bree xxx