Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46766 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2012, 09:29:54 PM »
Hello Nortys

I av bin to the seysyde this week so I thort I wud katch up wiv yu all wyl me moMmy gets the stuff owt of the car.

Me dadDy is still in a hot plays playin golf or summat.

Any how I wonted to warn orl you pupstars, no matta ow much sossij yu ar offered DO NOT STAND UP AN WARK LYK A HOOMAN AND SPIN ROWND AN DANS!!

Yur lyf will neva be yur own agen!

Won day I am towld keep orl me paws on the floor for a treyt then sins the tele on Sat day my littul hooman thinks I am darcey bussle!!

JiNley

I saw der doggie on TV wif my mammie Jinley, guess what my response woz...i was sick and den wee'd on da floor, that'll teach mammie for gettin any ideaz
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
I iz not doing any of dat darncin not even for sossidj, chickun or viktoryah spunge cayk so there :P
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »
Me neever an dats final.

Wots victoryah sponge cayk? Is it taystee?

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
Norties ..... I haz bin very very norty today ... my mummy haz bin so upsetted wiv me dat I's feel very bad  :'( :'(

My mummy was up de stairs gettin dwessed and so's I went upstairs tah c her.  I's broughted wiv me her eye-FONE, an I's knew dat she wud want it, so I's jumped onto the bed and tooked it to her.  She was kinda pleased to see me wiv it, she sed fank oo HayZUL, and taked it from me. Den I waz jumping aboot on day bed and all's a suddin I's needed a wee! an it waz too layt .. and I's wee'd on dah bed  :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarrassed:
Ma mummy jumped up and started tayking stuff off da bed, an she's bin washing it all dis afturnoon an iz not wedee yet and iz nurly bed times.
Ma mummy sez dat she mite av to go bye a nuu DOOvaay cos I haz wuinned it ...
Den we wants few a walk and I grrufed and wuffed lots at a lady an her dog .. dat lady told ma mummy off, and sed dat I was viscous  :huh: :huh: I's just tellin dat dog dat I's hayZUL and dat dis is ma mummy! Ma mummy jus keeper hold of me til dat lady was gone, and den she waz very sad all'd da way home.  :'( :'(

I's feelin dat I haz bin too norty tooday norties... so mutch dat I let ma mummy baff me after i gots all muddy an I not wiggle lots.

I finks she haz fergivon me, cos she waz giving me cuddles earlier on .. but I iz a very sorry norty   :embarassed: :embarassed:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

• Donator
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2012, 10:29:01 PM »
My mammie sed she nos who victorya sponje cake is...i has never met er

Offline cangrejo

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
Me neever an dats final.

Wots victoryah sponge cayk? Is it taystee?

Itz veree tastee, I stole sum from my Grampy - Mummy was veree cross an sed it's for hoomans only  >:(
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2012, 10:47:05 PM »
Oh Hayzul I is very sorry you is a sorry norty. Nortying is no fun if it makes our mummees upset. I haz dun dat too.  :'( it wasunt your falt dat you weed on da doovay coz you woz just excitid bout jumpin on da bed and sum times a wee can jus pop out if you is excitid.

Dat laydy sownds grumpee and you Woz only talkin. You is not vishuss. If you see hur agen just ignore hur and hur dog till you have got past them. Den stick your tong owt at dem.

Give your mummee lots of snugglies and cuddlies and kissies and she wil be very happee agen.  :D

Lots of luv Archie

P.s. I don't fink I is ever goin to feel norty enuff to let mummee barf me wivowt wiggling.  ;)

Offline cangrejo

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2012, 10:51:58 PM »
Hayzul, your Mummy still luvs yoooo.

I did dis de ovver day too, my Mummy was veree cross an upset wiv me and showted dat I shud no better at 10 munfs old. I fink it was a norty too far so I learned my lessun.

She forgived me and I has not dun it again.

dExteR
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2012, 12:58:47 PM »
Hazul,

I now ow yu feyl, we ar just missin turpritid wen we tork.

Wen I woz at the seysyd we went to a playce for dinna an me momMy tuk me favrit blankit so I cud av a littul sleyp.  Enyhow, theyr woz a big dog at the next taybul who had a blankit (he must av bin a bit of a wuss cuz if I woz that big I wundunt neyd a blankit).  I went to av a luk at his blankit to see if it was betta than myne and to see wot snax he had.  Myne woz betta so I went bak to me own blankit.  The big dog kaym to av a luk at my blankit - WHAT A CHEYK!!   >:D >:D So I ad to tell him and I GRRRRR'd as lowd as I kud just to say "hello Mr big dog, this is my blankit an mutch as I wud lyk to shayr it wiv yu it is not big nuff for bowf of us so if yu downt mynd go bak to yer own blankit"  I think I corld im a wuss wich he woz norrappy bowt - but that woz his problum.  :005: :005:

Hoomans need to lurn how to speyk spanyul.

JiNley

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
Mama and Dada is gowin owt tuniyt to see sum man called der ran brown. I is goin to me nannys, which will be nice but meens a cant sleep on the big bed  >:D

So, sins my mama is not vewwy talented an has no understandyin of spanyul words i as desided to show her how upset i am by putting her fings in me paddlin pool. (i az a paddlin pool now, for splishin when its warm).

Today i av put in the paddlin pool:
a sock
me mamas new bra
3 tennis balls
and a letter.

I hope she gets the message soon

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »
(i az a paddlin pool now, for splishin when its warm).

My mammie wantsa get me wun ov those, but grannymar sez she doesn't fink will uze it.

Yesterday i was a nortie, mammie and uncle Phil were paintin some razed beds in the gardin - they had them on a big dust sheet in the midul of the gardin - I went owt for a wee - the longest wee evr and i weed on the dust sheet; mammie laffed at me :(.

'Owevr I has also been good boy :005:, on Saturdae i cocked my leg when having wees for the first time - free whole times, didn't no no leg cocking on sunnyday; it's too tyring.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2012, 01:50:59 PM »
I wont a paddlin pool pleeeeez moMmy.  An I will be gud (fer a few minits) :005: :005:

JiNley

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2012, 02:12:09 PM »
Mama got me paddlyin pool from morridogs where she gets me fishy. Is fun I alus in it.

I wanna go morridogs it sounds Lyk it full of fings id Lyk, but mama sez only doggies in yellow coats allowed it an my coat is green

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline cangrejo

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2012, 08:51:49 PM »
I wants a paddly pool!!!!!

I finks all us norties shud be extra norty till we gets paddly pools  :D

dExteR
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »
I wants a paddly pool!!!!!

I finks all us norties shud be extra norty till we gets paddly pools  :D

dExteR

I agrees wiv you dExteR.

I wants a paddly pool
And victoryah sponge cayk
And a yellow coat so I can go to morridogs........

Wotz morridogs?

Love Archie.