Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46870 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2012, 10:09:25 PM »
I haz still not gotted a paddlynpool   >:(
Ma mummy osveeoslee dubs not luv me as muth as ur mummies luvs yous...  >:( :012: :012:

But she sed dat we wud gonna go to da seeesyde next week wiv my gandad an girlyfwend an JodIE da big lerchur - she is very fast! So i haz fergivon my mummy fer not byeing me a paddlynpool ... Fer now!

yoo can comes to play in myne :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

• Donator
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2012, 10:10:36 PM »
I haz not got me paddly pool either  >:(

I tryed reely hard tonight too, Mummy tuk us for our lovely walkies in da fields I fownd a mucky, smelly ditch so I wen in an waz covered in thick black stickee smelly stuff up to my belly. Norties I carnt tell u how gud dat stuff smelled. Mummy showted at me dat I was dirtee and a stinker so she put me in da barth an showered me. I iz norrapy I smells like a gurl and I still don have me paddly pool  >:(

Iz my birfday nex munf maybee I will get paddly pool for me birfday  ;)

dExteR

Yoo cam cum play in myne too dexter and you can show me how to plodj in the smelly stuffs?

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2012, 09:48:29 PM »
Fank yoo Charlie, I will brings me big bruvver also called Charlie. Although he is mostly a goody fore paws he is da master of plodjing in stinky stuff and has tawt me all his good plodjing skills. I will get him to teech you too  ;)
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
I haz had da bestest fun today norties. Mummy was sitting in da gardin and she went in for a wee wee (I hasn't trained her to go outside yest - I dust fink she will eve get da hang of it) Anyway, her seat looked reeeeely uncomfy and lumpy so I pulled sum of da stuffin out to make it betta  :D Iz a bit windy today so da stuffin went all ova da gardin. Mummy larffed lots and lots so I fink she woz verry happee wiv me but den she said I was norty.
She put a piktoor here:
http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=94094.0

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
I seed da piktur Archie dat is sum gud nortying, Iz did laff lots too

Jazz  xx
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2012, 10:07:51 PM »

yoo can comes to play in myne :)

fank oo Charlie! I mite hav too coz ma mummy still haz not borted me a paddlynpool  :012:

tooday I haz dun da RAYS FER LIFFE wiv ma mummy and my nannymar .... I's waz wuffin at the ginning, coz I's waz ascared ov all da hoomans and dey feets all about mee!  :fear2:  but ma mummy sed I waz very bwave and we keeped walkin and den lots of da peoples and der feets waz goned walking faster den us ... we wuz slow coz me an Jennie wuz jumping in ditches and paddlyn in muddy water  :005: :005:  ma mummy sed she duhsent kno y she bovvers baffing and brushing me ... I duhsent kno y she bovvers either! I likes bein muddy  :luv:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2012, 10:32:17 AM »
I likes bin muddy to hayzull  :luv:

mama has bort this daft new rubbery fing that she insist on wipin me wiv everytime i bin for walks or in me paddly pool. She dunt seem to understand that if she dries me off a will jus go and jump in again. Silly mama. She has a long way to go till she is proply trayned.

I got veree muddy yesterday. A will put a picture on soon, it was so good. I fink Jinley wood be veree prowd of me  :D

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2012, 12:09:09 PM »
ooh norties i has interestin weekend.

I went to da beetch wif lots of over spanyals - Bingley, I meeted your bruva Dexter. I went plodjing in da see and i playd in a big wet rock puddle fing - it was weely deep and I even went in weely deep and had so mutch fun. Den we went home and I had snoozes and den i got some roasted beef for sunnyday dinnr.

oooh i also had my first ever barbie-queue; it was tastie, mammie got me chicken leg and sausidj and she let me have some of her burger - grannymar said i hadsa ta eat my dinnr in da gardin in der sun cos it was a barbie-queue, and dats wot people do at barbie-queues.

Mammie also sed it's 8 weeks today until we go on hollydae - i doesn't no what hollydae is...

I also hasta go to der groomy ladies next week  >:(

AND worstist of all, mammie is abandoning me this week - she is going away wif work so i hasta stay wif grannymar and granddad; I wants to stay wif my mammie - has I been too nortie that she is abandoning me for two whole nites?

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
Oh Charlie did you hav fun wiv my bruvva? I am veree jelous. When we were tiny pupsters was onlee me an him and our doggy mama, when mama first caym to see me before she took me to my howse a was alus cuddlin up to Dexy. He is good for cuddlin  :luv: Mama is hopefully gonna take me to see him soon - hes gone on his hollydays today so will av to be when he gets howm.

We dint av a barbie-cue but i ad to eet owtside too! onestly they need to make their mind up i fink. I is not allowed to wees inside, but i as to eet outside sometimes. That is where i wees, why would i wanna eet there  :dunno: veree confoosin if you ask me.

Poor Charlie, you must not be too sad. You will av fun with grannymar and grandad, they is fun and nice to you arent they  :D also, when your mammie gets howm i BET she will be so happy to see you. You must practis your best waggy tayul and soppy eyes (dey love dat). When mama caym back from spayn a did that an i got so many cuddles and kissies  :D you shud praps practis your wuffin too charlie, a no you struggle wiv it, as you will need to tell your mammie how much you as missed her.

Bingley

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2012, 12:51:10 PM »
Oh Charlie did you hav fun wiv my bruvva? I am veree jelous. When we were tiny pupsters was onlee me an him and our doggy mama, when mama first caym to see me before she took me to my howse a was alus cuddlin up to Dexy. He is good for cuddlin  :luv: Mama is hopefully gonna take me to see him soon - hes gone on his hollydays today so will av to be when he gets howm.

We dint av a barbie-cue but i ad to eet owtside too! onestly they need to make their mind up i fink. I is not allowed to wees inside, but i as to eet outside sometimes. That is where i wees, why would i wanna eet there  :dunno: veree confoosin if you ask me.

Poor Charlie, you must not be too sad. You will av fun with grannymar and grandad, they is fun and nice to you arent they  :D also, when your mammie gets howm i BET she will be so happy to see you. You must practis your best waggy tayul and soppy eyes (dey love dat). When mama caym back from spayn a did that an i got so many cuddles and kissies  :D you shud praps practis your wuffin too charlie, a no you struggle wiv it, as you will need to tell your mammie how much you as missed her.

Bingley

I praktised woofin last week - mammie sed i was weely good. On our wark yesterday, der tiny puppies could bark lowder den me; dat is not fayr, i is 10munf old and my woofin is still stuck, mammie sez i hasn't fownd my voyse yet...i dunno wot it looks like to fynd it.

Offline betty pops

« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2012, 01:57:27 PM »
ma mummy sez I needz to join the norties club >:( i dunt knowz what I didz wong I thoughts she planted the plantz yestday for me to digs up so I dunt get boredz  :005: but she waznt very appy  >:D dont think she likez me pwactizing my bestest woofing voice at such early mornins either or pinchingz the kittie food and chazin her off. I had a buzy mornin  :005:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2012, 06:21:25 PM »
Hello norties

I spent the weekend in a big paddlin pule - twas curled the sey!  I had a reely gud swim and jupt owva the wayvs.  Me muMmy tuk me in her new caryvany fing that we av to tug about behynd the kar then sleyp in - woz cumfy tho.  I wooft at sum big burds that did a tippy tappy on the roof in the morning.

Me daDdy sez my naym is now JiNley Jipskit coz I livd in a caryvany.  I ad to leyv the paddlin pule beyind tho coz we cudnt fit it in the caryvany but I wont to go bak theyr soon.  If any norties are in Wayuls for theyr olidayz let me now me moMmy sez we myt be abul to visit.

JiNley

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2012, 09:08:31 PM »
Charlie, i will elp yoo wif yor wuffin. I am a vewy gud wuffer! If yoo seez anuvver big dog, juss go "woowoowoo!" den yoo will be reddy to wuff yor mammie howm.

I had a happi wee kend. I wented to da beech evry day cuz me an Jonny woz too ott. We jumpted into da wotta an splishd an splashd, an wun tym i suddinly fown my feets woz off da floor an i woz propply swimmin!! Me likkle cuzzin Meg wudent go in da wotta, she jus poot in her tozes. She iz a softy  :005:

Welcum to da norty pupsters Betty. Yoo is cyoot. Yoo will get away wiff lots of nortys cuz yoo can luk a door able an yor mumMi will juss luv yoo.

Woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline cangrejo

« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2012, 09:37:18 PM »
Charlie when I comes to play in yer paddly pool I will teech you wuffs. I got 2 wuffs, dere is my loud big voyce wuff which i does wiv grr-ing fer protektin my Mummy and the roorooroo fer when I wants attenshun  ;)

I waz a norty boy on Sunnyday, I dragged de compost in from a flowah tub an spred it all ovah de kitchun floor an dining room. I thort it looked great, Mummy didnt fink so  >:(

dExteR
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline cangrejo

« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:02 PM »
I jus saw dere is a new norty - welcome little Betty may keep up de gud nortying  ;)

dExteR
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11