Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46912 times)

Offline betty pops

Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
thanksyoos  :D mummy puts up da fences to keeps the big charlie dog offa de lawn she just laid but I iz likkle ans squeeeeezeies thru da gaps and I toilets on the new lawns  :005: I sat in da waters bowl too and mummy laffed but she dint laffs when i ranz thru the lounge when i was making pretties foots prints on da floor  :005:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »
Wow norties. Der haz bin sum reelly amayzing nortying goin on AND we haz a new friend joinin us. Betty you sowndz like you iz gonna be a reelly egsellunt norty pup.  :clapping: keep up da gud work.
Mummy plantid sum tomatow plantz today. She didn't do it very well so I dug dem up for her so she culd do it a bit betta.  ;)

Offline betty pops

« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2012, 10:28:15 PM »
 :005: Archie bean i wuvs diggin up de plantz itz my favorites thing

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2012, 10:34:56 PM »
Wow norties. Der haz bin sum reelly amayzing nortying goin on AND we haz a new friend joinin us. Betty you sowndz like you iz gonna be a reelly egsellunt norty pup.  :clapping: keep up da gud work.
Mummy plantid sum tomatow plantz today. She didn't do it very well so I dug dem up for her so she culd do it a bit betta.  ;)

Archie my mammie planted tomatoz ajes ago and I stole one and runned off wif it, cos i wanted wun for my owns. Mammie sed it was nortie cos it looked deaded after I runned away wif it. Now it's der second biggest wun and mammie has planted it in it's own plant pot for me :)
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2012, 10:46:42 PM »
You see Charlie, we knows best abowt how to do da gardinin. Our mummies will lurn eventooally.  ;)

Offline VickyG

• Holly & Henry - Double trouble!!
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 09:15:44 AM »
Ohh excellent another norty pupstar - welcome Betty  :D (my two doggies are all grown up now but they do like to read this thread and laugh at all your norties - they even got bought a paddling pool at the weekend  ;))

cocker spaniels make everything ok

Offline Lily Pup

« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 12:17:57 PM »
Hey pupstars  :dunno:

Mummie is in da garden so I fout I'd nip on ere wile she's not lukin, it's so funni, wen she wasn't lukin I pinched one of er gluvs and av burid it, then went bak to er and laid down wiv er  :wasntme:  i didn't fink she'd notised but she is nor appy she's lukin all over for it but I as burid it in my bestest place so I don't fink she wil find it  :005: 

Oh no she's cumin in now askin me were it is  ph34r. How does she know it was me, I always get blamed for everyfink :dunno: 

Offline betty pops

« Reply #112 on: May 30, 2012, 06:34:29 PM »
hellos nortys  ;)

I bin a norty girl todays my mumz was puting da foods away and dint open tha door fast enuff and I weeds on the floor so she put me outsides while she cleanes it ups but she fogetz she lefts da big patios doors openz and I sneaks in overr room and she was nor appy cos she sed she had just mopped it  :005: i snukd thru da fenze agen today and pood on her grass seed  :005: I likes doin that  :005: I cheweds a hole in da door mat too  :shades:

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
Good nortying betty! I lyk your style  :shades: poopin on grass seeds is alriyt, you is fertilysin it for her!

Last nyt me big nanny an gramps from spayn caym to stay. They brort two doggies called Billy and Saffy. Billy is my new best frend  :luv: we was playin in the garden an a wus showin im me paddlyin pool, then we went for a walk in the flower beds. Mama wasnt veree happy cos den we went inside and decorayted the carpet wiv lots of mud! It looked lovely but she cleened it all up  >:D all my work waysted!

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2012, 09:25:57 PM »
Norties I is putting myself up for dopshun look what my mammie did to me earlier

Parently mammie sez my her is too long :(, dopshun i say

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2012, 09:33:29 PM »
Oh Charlie  :fear2: :fear2: :fear2: My mummy will dopt you for shore. You must come an liv wiv me coz even tho my mummy makes me reelly grumpy wiv her sum times she haz neva put my eerz in gurly piggy tailz. Sum times our hoomans iz such  >:D

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2012, 09:26:41 AM »
Norties I haz wurked owt how to get longer cuddlies in bed in da mornin....... I haz stealed mummies larm clok.

Now I iz off to hide it in da gardin.  :005:

• Donator
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2012, 09:52:00 AM »
Good finking archie. I pownse on my mammie and give er kissies and cuddlz an look coote, dats ow I get extra cuddlz. Mammie sed she wasnt to appie for cuddlez at 4am. Servez er rite for makin me look like a gurl!

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2012, 09:57:37 AM »
Oh Charlie I finks yoo luks kinda kyoot   :005: Sumtyms my mummi poots my ears up in a bobbel wen I gets to eat sum grayvee or sumfin an i just shayks my hed an dey kums bak to normal.

Wot a gud idea Archie - yoo givs me lotsa gud ideeas for nortyin!

I delt wiv da fings dat postieman poots froo da letabox wile my mummi woz in her skool yester day. I saved her fwom da bovver of shweddin dem. She dint reely preeshiate my help but  :dunno: Ennyways she tuk us on a brill wok colld Pucks Glen an I jumped in an owt da burn an gotted reely reely wet!

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
Charlie yoo luk lyk won ov them rayn dyr fings that me moMmy gets owt wen she is eggspectin santa paws.

My moMmy trys to do it wiv me eyers coz I ayt me dinna the uva day an got me eyers in it.  Me moMmy sez it woz lyk sleypin wiv a sundey dinna!  (That is cuz I sleyp on her hed  :005: :005:)

Yoo ar orl gud beyin norty and I think we will be havin sum noo nortys joynin us soon  :D :D

I am gettin grown up an will be me furst burfday in orgust and as me moMmy as downatid sum of me collige fund to COL I will be startin a new fred corled "What I av lurnt in me furst yeayr".  So orl yu pupstars that are gettin big, start maykin nowts wen yur moMmy is owt. :005: :005:

JiNley