Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46876 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2012, 07:47:52 PM »
The vet and hairy man was so lucky archie. Yoo is so foughtful
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2012, 08:05:05 PM »
Glad u don need oprayshun Archie coz dat duz sownd baaad.  I az bin lookin weely ard an i iz avin big trubble findin sum luvly smelly fox poo ware i liv, can u tell mi ware iz da bestest plays to luk coz i need sum bad mi, mummie poot mi in da baff todai for nuffin

I fort she woz gonna ang mi on da woshin liyne ta dri lyke pearls toyz!!!

Jazz xx
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline betty pops

« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2012, 10:11:54 PM »
evnin norties  ;) hopes youz all ok

I bin a nortie girl, i smelld sumfing really nice in da kitchens bin and  i stuckd me head in to get it but da bin fell ova and it emptid yummy smelly fings on mammys floor she wont happy coz she cleaned da floor. mammy put brix fings round da bottom of da fence to try to stop me diggin holies inher new lawny thing but i got thru and i was weally proud of my holies but mammy wernt and i found a hoooooge greats puddly fing in the patio and laid in it i was eva so wet nhorrid  :005:

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2012, 01:09:34 PM »
Well done Betty  :clapping:
you are shaypin up to bee a veree good norty

I iz startin new skool tomorro mornin  :D
I as fitted in lots of nortyin this week to balans out bein good tomorro. We as a big see fru box wiv fishy fish in it in owur liffing room, an i has started sticking me ed over the edge to say hello. I fort a was jus been polyte. Mama was bit mad do wen i eeted sum of their food. It is all pretty colours an smells niyse an stinky. Dada left the lid off an a stuck me tongue in  :D

Mama sez a will be doin sent wurk, mini ajillytee, owbeedyunce an sumfin called heelwork to music. Dada ses he will sit owt wen tis heelwork to music but i dunt mind becus i dunt lissun to im anyways, me an mama is a good teem at skool!

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
ooh Bingley see fru box wiv fishy fish in certainly do has tastee food. I always helps mammie feed our fishy fish and tries to steel da food. Owever dey need kleenin out and wen they do they take all the attenshun away from you :(

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2012, 08:20:14 AM »
Norties i am distrort  :012:

Yesterday I went to the groomy laydees house and she took off me socks! Me feets are all small an unfluffy an me little tootsies is gettin cold when i is owtside! A dunt lyke it wun bit! I ad four lovley fluffy slippers on me feet an now they is gone!

Mama seems happy tho, she let me sit on her sholder allllll nyt becus she sez a wus smelly yummy lyk a baby. I fink a smell orrible. A will hav to fynd sum stinkies later, she will lyk dat i bet. A will rowl and rowl in it so i is gud and stinky an den she will let me sit on er sholder forever!

How is evryone duin? I iz bit sad now us older norties is neerly grown up. A be 8 monfs soon me. How is our yunger recruwts gettin on?

Love Bingley xxx

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2012, 08:41:01 AM »
Bingley we as slipprs at our howse, yoo shud cum visit until your furry slippers growd back

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2012, 11:45:36 AM »
Bingley dat is awfull. You needs your slippas. Charlie iz right you shuld go to hiz howse till your slippas grow back. I haz fownded a slippa dis mornin an I haz hidded it. Mummee can't find it anywhere.  :005: it iz gud coz I needs sumfing to keep her occypied and tyre her brayn owt. Overwise she might get bored an tayke me to da gloomy lady or give me a barf or sumfink.

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2012, 12:32:05 PM »
Dese Mummies are mean getting our fluffy slippers taken away  >:D

I haz bin up to me usual norties and I has choo-ed a hole in de corner of our Mummys doovay cover - she iz not happi one bit. Then Charlie woke up an wanted a sneaky choo of it finking i waz sleep an wouldnt see, but I cort him an we showted at each other (iz MY HOLE) an Mummy was veree cross an sed it was 3 am and wot is wrong wiv us  :005:

De new norties are doing gud nortying  :clapping:

Norties, I iz 1 on Sunnyday and Mummy keeps on dat I iz neerly growed up, I will have to go on big boys bord  :012:
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

• Donator
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2012, 12:39:53 PM »
Dese Mummies are mean getting our fluffy slippers taken away  >:D

I haz bin up to me usual norties and I has choo-ed a hole in de corner of our Mummys doovay cover - she iz not happi one bit. Then Charlie woke up an wanted a sneaky choo of it finking i waz sleep an wouldnt see, but I cort him an we showted at each other (iz MY HOLE) an Mummy was veree cross an sed it was 3 am and wot is wrong wiv us  :005:

De new norties are doing gud nortying  :clapping:

Norties, I iz 1 on Sunnyday and Mummy keeps on dat I iz neerly growed up, I will have to go on big boys bord  :012:

Oh no Dexter, duz dis mean you have to acshually growed up, i is 1 in almost 6 weeks? If yoo keep being nortying i fink is ok to teetsh the yungr norties how to norty proply

Offline Lily Pup

« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2012, 04:45:20 PM »
I is buzzin appy tudai, mummie speeked to my real bruvvers new mum tdai and he's much nortier then mee dis is wot Ozzy's mummy sed:

I don't think Ozzy and I will be going to heaven due to our run ins with the village vicar. First off, he gets stuck in the church railings, he runs into the church halfway through a service, the vicar emerges from behind a fence after I called Oz a choice name, he runs around the woods with my bra and runs to the vicar with the said bra all pleased, rolls in a bog whilst the vicars' Spaniel has a mud suit on and today...we found her praying in the woods wearing a very white suit! I've offered to pay the dry cleaning bill, the 8 month Setter with me knocked her flying and Ozzy bounced on her :/

:005: :005: :005: :005:  Dat iz reeely gud nortiing Ozzy, I is prowd to call u my bruvver  :luv:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2012, 04:55:52 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Mummee see does Ozzy live in Dibley? Dat iz da best Nortying eva. ozzy needs to join us on da norty board.

Offline Neon

• Donator
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
I is buzzin appy tudai, mummie speeked to my real bruvvers new mum tdai and he's much nortier then mee dis is wot Ozzy's mummy sed:

I don't think Ozzy and I will be going to heaven due to our run ins with the village vicar. First off, he gets stuck in the church railings, he runs into the church halfway through a service, the vicar emerges from behind a fence after I called Oz a choice name, he runs around the woods with my bra and runs to the vicar with the said bra all pleased, rolls in a bog whilst the vicars' Spaniel has a mud suit on and today...we found her praying in the woods wearing a very white suit! I've offered to pay the dry cleaning bill, the 8 month Setter with me knocked her flying and Ozzy bounced on her :/

:005: :005: :005: :005:  Dat iz reeely gud nortiing Ozzy, I is prowd to call u my bruvver  :luv:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: I think this must be the funniest norty ever - just  love it  :luv:

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2012, 05:57:16 PM »
Ozzy shud av a limpic gowld medul for that!

Bingley, downt wurry, yur slippas will grow bak soon.  I ad me tows dun at the groomer laydees not long ago an me daDdy kept corlin me Darcey Bussull!  >:( >:(  I av me yetti legs bak now.  :005: :005:

Here is me poynti tows (I woz too embarrust to show me fayce!)

JiNley

PS I am owva 10 munths owld now and neerly a laydee.  Me moMmy thinks I miyt av ad a seesun but no won herd it.  Downt now wot noys its suppowst to mayk  :huh: :huh:

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »

Norties, I iz 1 on Sunnyday and Mummy keeps on dat I iz neerly growed up

[/quote]

My mummie sed I iz gonna be 1 in 10 dais tym an i gotta do on da big gurls bored swell.  Do ya fink dere iz big norties on da big bored coz uverwys i don wunna go an iz stayin ere >:(

Jazz
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."