Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46917 times)

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »
Nortys - i IZ growd up, parrently, cuz I iz wun yeer owld, but mi MuMmi sez ize havin a second pupihood and iz wyerd to da moon! Its fun beein wyerd to da moon, even if I cant find da wyer  :dunno:

Jinley, ize had a see sun. I fink yoo has to go woowoowoo so yer mummi heers it. Now ize havin puppys but mi mummi sez they are fantums.

Dis growin up stuf is twicky  :011:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »
Norties... my big sistah iz not very well.  She is pawly and haz bin to see da feet.. he is nice.. I likes him lots.. he iz allways lukin into my eyes  :009: :009: :009: i fink he luffs me  :luv:

N E Way.. Millie is pawly, and urli-ur on Millie waz sittin undah da table in da die-ning room and she waz cry in! an she camed real qik into da sofaah room. I's waz all ascared, but I fort dat somefin musta hurtted her!
So I jumped up an ran into da die-ning room and wuffed to scare wat eva it waz dat was hurting Millie away! I wuffed and den ran back ta tell me mummy and millie it was safe now.

Mummy sed I waz very bwave  :police: :police:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2012, 07:38:35 PM »

Jinley, ize had a see sun. I fink yoo has to go woowoowoo so yer mummi heers it. Now ize havin puppys but mi mummi sez they are fantums.

YOU IS AVIN CHIKINS?? :fear2: :fear2:  I DOWNT WONT A SEESUN :012: :012:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
hAzuL

Yu is reely brayv and gud for lukin afta yer big sistah  send her a big cocker hug from me x :bigarmhug:

JiNley

Offline betty pops

« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2012, 08:06:40 PM »
hellos norties  ;) 

I az got a big fatz tumtum cos I chasied the kittykat off and stuck ma head in da bowl and eatz it all ups.  :005: was yumyums me mammy tookz me to da vetty man yezterdayz i hads a needdle thing in ma neck but I didnts feel it I was too busy makins puppy eyes at the vettyman  :luv: he gave me a bizkit thinks he liked me a wikkle bit  :luv:  me mammy sez when i had all me injexuns i can go thru da woods wiv ma big collie bruvver sounds excitings  :D

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »
I is buzzin appy tudai, mummie speeked to my real bruvvers new mum tdai and he's much nortier then mee dis is wot Ozzy's mummy sed:

I don't think Ozzy and I will be going to heaven due to our run ins with the village vicar. First off, he gets stuck in the church railings, he runs into the church halfway through a service, the vicar emerges from behind a fence after I called Oz a choice name, he runs around the woods with my bra and runs to the vicar with the said bra all pleased, rolls in a bog whilst the vicars' Spaniel has a mud suit on and today...we found her praying in the woods wearing a very white suit! I've offered to pay the dry cleaning bill, the 8 month Setter with me knocked her flying and Ozzy bounced on her :/

:005: :005: :005: :005:  Dat iz reeely gud nortiing Ozzy, I is prowd to call u my bruvver  :luv:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: I think this must be the funniest norty ever - just  love it  :luv:

Brilliant  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2012, 09:06:28 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1:
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2012, 05:34:28 AM »

Mebbies you can eet them after?
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
Ooh - if I is havin chikkins ile be abul to chays them! I luvs chaysin burdies! Wonder wen dey will come owt. :banana:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

• Donator
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »
Norties... my big sistah iz not very well.  She is pawly and haz bin to see da feet.. he is nice.. I likes him lots.. he iz allways lukin into my eyes  :009: :009: :009: i fink he luffs me  :luv:

N E Way.. Millie is pawly, and urli-ur on Millie waz sittin undah da table in da die-ning room and she waz cry in! an she camed real qik into da sofaah room. I's waz all ascared, but I fort dat somefin musta hurtted her!
So I jumped up an ran into da die-ning room and wuffed to scare wat eva it waz dat was hurting Millie away! I wuffed and den ran back ta tell me mummy and millie it was safe now.

Mummy sed I waz very bwave  :police: :police:

Aww Hayzul I hope your big sista Millie gets better soon. You is so bwave pwotecting everyone from the scary fing wif your woofin.

Mammie is taking me to the vet and hairy mans this morning cos eye as been sick all night, iiis not nice norties :(

Offline VickyG

• Holly & Henry - Double trouble!!
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »

I just spat my tea out  :clapping: :rofl1:
cocker spaniels make everything ok

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »
Oh Charlie i iz veree sad you iz not feelin well  :'( i ope the vet an hairy man is niys to yous an helps you feel better veree soon.  :luv:

Mama sez a still onee has one nutty nut. I still carnt fynd the ova wun a fink a mustve lost it. A lukd every where, a will av to luk under the sofahs agen soon to see if it is there. Parrantly if a dunt fynd it i as to hav oprayshun  :'(

If anyone else sees it can you let me know pleeze?
A dunt want oprayshun

Bingley xx

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »
I will look out for your nutty nut Bingley, I don't fink it's ere but mammie keeps telling Uncle Phillis off cos he has a box of nuts taking up the cupboard...maybe they is in there?

The vet and hairy man gived me needul to stop me being sick (apparently, I didn't notice no needul). He weighed me, Mammie was a bit worried I woz a porker but I isn't. Mammie also got some scription food to give me for a few daes and stuff to go in my water to make my electrolytes go back to normal...dunno wot electrolytes are :(

Mammie also sed she fan owt of frows for me to be sick on, but i avent been sick since der parrent needul.

Mammie sed she is uploading videos of me doing my woofs and grrs :)

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2012, 01:54:40 PM »
Oh I am glad the vet an hairy man has given you fings to feel better Charlie boy  :luv:
I ad needuls too parrantly, i never seen no needul tho.

A cant wayt to see your woofs an barks, as you bin practissin?

Fanks for dat Charlie, if you find it pleese let me no cos a bin lukin evrywhere an cant see it at all

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #164 on: June 13, 2012, 02:12:16 PM »
Oh I am glad the vet an hairy man has given you fings to feel better Charlie boy  :luv:
I ad needuls too parrantly, i never seen no needul tho.

A cant wayt to see your woofs an barks, as you bin practissin?

Fanks for dat Charlie, if you find it pleese let me no cos a bin lukin evrywhere an cant see it at all

I has been practising, I fink i am getting weally good. Last night mammie was sitting next to me and i woz barking, mammie sed she could barely hear them. I fink mammie must be def, altho sumtimes they do twik me and come owt weely kwiet.

Mammie sed the videyos are on the puppie foto thingy :)