Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46878 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2012, 03:28:28 PM »
Oh norties I forgots ta tell yoo all. At the vet and hairy mans wen we came owt, and mammie was waiting of my stuff...i wee'd on the leg of a chair in the resepshun. Mammie sed it was a good job tweet was no one in there sept us...
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
Poor Chalie. i iz sorry you haz been poorly but glad you is feelin betta now.  :banana: I haz seen your woofs an you iz gettin reelly gud at dem. Practice makes pufect iz wot mummy sez to all her poopil people wot come to lurn muzic an itz troo.
Dat woz a really gud norty to wee on da chair at da hairy mans. i kant beleeve i neva thort of it but i iz goona member it next time i goes. We are so lucky havin each other to teech us new nortying.  :D

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
I hoep yooz feelin better now Charlie. I woz sik wuns an Jonny ate it  :020: :020: Gud job weein in da chair leg. Yoo is turnin into a champyon norty!

I still avent ad me chikkins  >:(

Woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2012, 11:37:09 PM »
I eats Charlies sick, it makes Mummy get all cross an showty  :005:

I herd Mummy sey somefing bowt vetinhairyun to get wormy tablits, I shall make a note to wee on da chair  fanks for dat won ;)

I finks i want one of dem seesun fings if yoo gets chikkins.

dExteR
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline rubytuesday007

« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2012, 10:27:16 PM »
Hi pupsters, i'm about to start on the big girls board but just thought id share how easy it is to be norty on your birthday!! i got a hooman shoe and took it in the garden and made lots of sprinkles with it! my mummy said that it was a good job she loved me as Kyles clarks shoes were not my toys.. whoopsie but still i didn't get in trouble or when i dragged the blanket off my head into the garden through the muddy puddles then bought it back in and put on mums ironing pile! mum said one of these days! i think she means im going to get a medal or something.. but just cos im a big girl doesn't mean i have to stop my norty's

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »
Happy birfday Roobs! I finks yoo can still do nortys wen you is oll gwowed up. Ize still doin lots! I makes sprinkles wif stuff da postie man brings but I never thort of shoos! Yay - Ize gonna make sprinkles wif shoos tomorra. :banana: :banana:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »
Hope you ad a appy birfdayy Rubes  :luv: you is a big girl now. We is all growin up so fast.

Yous still allowed to be norty doh sumtimes i fink. you are so gud at it it wud be a waste not to.

Bingley xx

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Jenz

« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2012, 09:37:14 PM »
Hello Norties

I betta intwoduce myself.  I am Jensen and my mummy says I am a norty as Mummy didnt know where all the clean washing went, but then saw me sitting tasting it in my cwate.  It was just hanging there on something called a clothez hoarse looking yummy, and I fink it smells betta wiz a bit of puppy droolz on it  :005:

HOpe this was a good bit of nortying, Im only 8 weeks old and need lots of practice I think  >:D

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #173 on: June 15, 2012, 09:50:58 PM »
Hello Jenson

I am JinLey an I am neerly a big gurl now an will be gowin on the utha bord soon.  I can now go GRRRR and WOOF speshly at pijins.

That woz a grayt bit of nortying - yu will lurn lowds of stuff on here.  ;) ;) Ower urly norty tips av bin arkived in siba spayc (wereva that is) :huh: :huh:

Becuz we ar not littul for long it is gud to giv owa moMmies a memry of wen we were cute.  Next tym yu get the cleyn woshin off the hors (yu must liv in a big ows for won of them - we av won that livs in a feyuld) mayk shor yu av muddy pors sow yu can leyv little memris on the clowths.  She will say "ow Jenson yu norty pupstar but I preshiayt the memry fank yu".

If fink thats wot my moMmy sed wen I did it - but she sed it very lowd and her fays turnd red.  :005: :005:

JiNley

Offline Jan D

• Roxy & Bobby
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2012, 09:18:19 PM »

Becuz we ar not littul for long it is gud to giv owa moMmies a memry of wen we were cute.  Next tym yu get the cleyn woshin off the hors (yu must liv in a big ows for won of them - we av won that livs in a feyuld) mayk shor yu av muddy pors sow yu can leyv little memris on the clowths.  She will say "ow Jenson yu norty pupstar but I preshiayt the memry fank yu".

If fink thats wot my moMmy sed wen I did it - but she sed it very lowd and her fays turnd red.  :005: :005:

JiNley

:rofl1: :rofl1:
Roxy b.19.05.10  Bobby b.21.08.11
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dogs think I am.

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »
JiNley, dat iz gud advice I iz a big boy tomorowz so I haz come in an run all ovah Mummy's cleen white sheet on da bed an left her lots of memries, I fink she will be please wiv me an will say fank yoo dExteR  :luv:

ps from tomorowz I haz to go on da partycollars bord, but I will still visit de nortys xx

dExteR
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:31 PM »
Hello nortis

Gess wot??  I av bin a gud gurl and so my MoMmy caym howm wiv a paddlin pool  :banana: :banana:

It luks lyk a big greyn monsta and I kan just abowt fit in it but it is grayt!!

The trubbul is, I kan see me feyt an I lyk to play in muddy pudduls,  av yu any tips on how I kan mayk it durty?

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=94820.0

JiNley

Offline Megatron

• Donator
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2012, 01:02:01 PM »
Hello pups,
I shud not be here cos i is a growed up lady and usually very good but mum ses i have been norty  today. First i found some lovely fox poo and rolled in it to make.myself all lovely and stinky. Wen i got home the cat wot i live with was playing wiv a skwirrel so i took it off her and ran round the garden wiv it. Mum was shouting at me. She sed i stink like an old tramp and i am very norty .

meg x

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
Well done Meg! Great nortying, sumtimes is nesserserry to have a play wiv sumfin stinky to mek us smell bootifull.

Yay Jinely you as paddling pool!!! I so peesed for you!

Last week it rayned and rayned and rayned an Mama was upset cos she cudnt do any gardnyin. My paddlyin pool is rownd the syd of our conservatorry and mama wudnt go out and cleen it in the rayn. Anyway, now the sun is back me paddlin pool is GREEN!!!!   :banana: :banana: :banana: I mayd it nys an brown yesterday, you has to run in the flower beds an get your feet all muddy then jump strayt in your paddlyin pool. Is the best way.

Your paddlyin pool as a lid do  :-\ so me finks you will have to distract your mama so she forgets to put lid on an then maybe in the nyt times the rayn fairies will come an make it green lyk myn  :luv:

xxx

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2012, 01:31:07 PM »
Hello pups,
I shud not be here cos i is a growed up lady and usually very good but mum ses i have been norty  today. First i found some lovely fox poo and rolled in it to make.myself all lovely and stinky. Wen i got home the cat wot i live with was playing wiv a skwirrel so i took it off her and ran round the garden wiv it. Mum was shouting at me. She sed i stink like an old tramp and i am very norty .

meg x

Did yer moMmy tayk the skwirrul off you or did yu get to choo it up?  I fink foks poo is the ansa to me cleyn paddlin pool.  ;) ;)

JiNley