Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46871 times)

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »
Archie you vam come live wif us until your hair grows bak. And cos yoo is so cleva you can teetsh me how to woof and catsh the birdies...
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Lily Pup

« Reply #196 on: June 30, 2012, 04:09:30 PM »
Ello Norties, I as not bin on ere for a wile cos I as bin lullin mummie in a fawls sens of securiti   :angel:

Today tho I manajed to squish frew da fens and went into da big farmers field, mammie callud for me but I didn't listun  :005:  I was chaysin somefink and culdn't stop.

Mammie got da wistley fing owt so I catchded the fing den ran howm, squished frew the fens but mammie didunt haf anyfing taystie for me so I eated my catch.  While I was chomping mammie came up and twied to get it offof me, she said 'omg it's a baby starling' dunno wot a starling is but it was yummy, I was gonna bury it but eated instead, while mammie was wotchin me chomp da burds head fell off so I kwikly eated da rest so I cud get da head befor mammie tuk da rest off me   ph34r

I wos finking I is a gud gurl cos I is cleenin up afta myself but mammie used some norty wurds at me  :005:

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2012, 09:18:51 AM »
Deear Norties
I av bin reedin yor storiz but av not addid ani for a wyl, it seemz that sum of yoo iz abowt to av ur furs burfda an ar wori in dat yoo wont be norti no mor.
I ad mi furs burfda in mai and sins den I av don sum gud nortis;
I choowd up mi bed so dat when mi mumi cam ome it waz lyk snow in da tilly room - it was supozd to be a tuff bed yoo carnt choo  >:D
I av startid to wayk up wiv da burds an scrach da door to let mi mumi no I iz owayk, dis I coz I luffs her an I wont to bee wif her  :luv: >:D
I orlso keep trying to plai wiv de prikli poor pair, but day iz bof soooo borin and I finks dye ar trying to sai no fanks but az I dont speek prikl iym not shor, won of dem dos sumtyms chays me  >:D
So evun thow I iz won I am stil a norty an my mumi sez I am a payn in de grars, wich I silli coz grars iz tikly  :005: unlez yoo sat on a buzerbee dat myt urt  :dunno:
Ani wayz I fink yoo ar neva to owld to norti soo keyp it up an av fun!!!
Luffs Roxy xx

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »
dee-ah nortiez

I haz bin gone fer awyel too but I's haz bin readin yor norties an takin noe-ats on fings to do an how to maykes my mummy mor appy.

Mi mummy an daddi haz bin biszee selling our box-hows an ovva fings cos dey haz byed a mowter-ome ... i's not shur wat dat iz but mi mummy sez dat we's goin on our nollidays in it, an I needs to hav sum jexshions an a pasta-port :huh: I don't fink I likes da sownd ov dis...  :-\

N E wayz... I hazn't bin up too much nortying... I's letting da syde dowun.  I haz bin steelin mi daddi's sox tho.. an leevin dem owtsyde in da rayne  :011:  i's jus tryin ta help mi mummy cos she sez she iz allways doin da washin... well I's doin sum now, but mi mummy izn't appy bout it .. an mi daddy sez he only goes 1 sox but 2 feets ... ther iz no pleasin dem sumtymes!  :huh: :-\

Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

• Donator
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
Norties I has good nyoos and bad nyoos.

Der bad nyoos I is wun in less than 2 weeks according to mammie.

Der good nyoos, I is going on my first eva ollydaes next week. Der over good nyoos is dat I av been clever boy. Mammie was just about to go in der showa and I jumpd in the baf with her and wen she laffed at me I sitted on her knee so she cudn’t ave a showa. She den made me get own da baf, but I just wanted cuddlz. Den she turned rownd to turns da showa on and I jumpd in again to say ello, but I didn’t like the wet. Mammie sed I was a cleva boy dat I can do urdlz into der baf.

In ova nyoos I ave been being a gud boy at ringcraft lesuns. Last week dey had a competitshun and I was nortie and wudn’t stand for da gest juj and I kept sniffin da floor wen walkin. Mammie sed I was being nortie, but dat I wasn’t der most un-behaving puppy. This week I woz a good boy for mammie hehe.

I orlso went to der beetch at der weekend and fell in a big puddul in der see…mammie was pwetending to be stuck in der see, but I cud see it woznt deep so I went to rescue mammie and I fell in a big puddle and I went under der watr, den had to swim to get my mammie. Mammie comed to make shoor I woz ok and I got cuddlz so it woznt so bad.

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
Hi Charlie

Wow you iz nearly a grown up big boy, da time has gon so fast ant it? A cant beleeve it.

Well done on your urdlin. I as started jumpin in the baff too. Mama get mad do when i do, and she started gettin mardy when a stick me ed over the syd an lick the bubbles off her arm. Dey is lovelee and tasty but she dunt lyk it   :-\

Well dun for savin your mammie charlie, dat is very big an brave of you. A been pwotectin the owse from them cats again. Dada is pwowd of me wuffin at um cus he ses they cum an poop all ova the gardin, and it is smelly and a nightymare to cleen up. Not like my poop  :D

Talkin of poop, a wus at school on sattyday and we was doing TD rally, bascully this meens I as to walk rownd this corse with mama or dada and when we get to these flaggy fings i av to mayk mama or dada do certun fings, an if dey do um ryt we get a roseyette at da end. Well, ANYWAYYY a wus doin me rallyin an daddy was beein too slow an i got grumpy, so i was bored and decided to do a poop. A did it ryt next to the flag. A fink a shouldve got bonus points for that for me accurassy.  :D

I is still enjoyin skool, altho mama ses i am now the reprybayt of the group an show her up a lot. There is this big show off dog called a munnserrlander, a dunt fink it is a doggy at all. Me thinks it is just a hooman dressed as a dog, cos he never does owt rong dat munnserrlander, and his mummy does everyfin he ses. Big old show off  :P

Anyways, i ope you is all okay
i as got to be good for rest of todayy cos mama has ordered me a new bed  :cool4: an she ses if i is norty it will be confimiscated an a will sleep in the cupboard under the stairs  :fear2: :fear2: i ope she int bein serryus!

Love Bingley
(still missing a nutty nut  :012: )

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

• Donator
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2012, 12:23:13 PM »
Hi Charlie

Wow you iz nearly a grown up big boy, da time has gon so fast ant it? A cant beleeve it.

My mammie sez you sownd lyk viktor meldroo...I dunno who he is tho.

You gotsta jump in der baff when your mammie or daddy is in it, not just lick der bubbles you hasta jump in der baf and splash rownd. Dats wor I did  :lol2:

Did dey not give poynts for accurassy? I fink dey must be biasd for der human doggy fing.

I as been looking for your nutty nut Bingley but I avent fownd it ere :(. Maybe your mammie stole it wen you woznt looking wunse?

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »
Well norties

I thort I betta report that Archie as beyn a gud boy! >:D >:D

He woz on a wark wiv his moMmy and he saw sum of Santy Paws rayndeyrs.  His moMmy thinks he did wot shey askt and did not chayse them but turnd rownd and followd her.

ARCHIE - I ope that you didunt freyze on the spot cuz you were a skayrdi Kat then followd yer moMmy for protekshun??   :rofl1:

JiNley

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
Jinley I is reeely grateful dat you has bort to my tenshun da fact dat my mummy has been spreading rumers dat I is a gud boy.  :fear2: she has got da whole insident rong.  >:D

When I did see da rayndeyrs I was a long way in front of mummy and I did grrrr at dem very very quietlee and dey turned around and walked away. I was sooooo quiet mummy must not have hearded me. I culd see dat she waz reelly reelly frighted of dem. When we seed dem again dey had got sum frends so I stareded at dem wiv my most feersest look on my fayce. Two of dem was sooooo scarded dat dey runned away and da over free were too scared to even move so I just got my mummy to follow me in da over direcshun and got her somewhere she could feel safe again. I was very brayve I fink. It's funneee dat mummy fink I was gud. Dat must be why I got sossidge.  ;)

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2012, 07:32:04 PM »
Well done for bein bwave  :D I fort your mummy musta gorrit rong.

I is norappy. At skool today I ad to do heelywork music fweestyle. They want me to be Lyk that dog on telly. Well I ain't avin it. So I did evry fink rite so she dunt make me pwactis this week. Mama sez pwactis make perfec but I already perfec so I dunt need no practis.
I is boy I is not soon no more dansin for no one

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2012, 09:18:37 PM »
FUUWWW :015: aRHCie

Yu reely did av me wurrid - I thort yu ad turned the corna - wich me moMmy sez I will do won day.  I turns the corna evrey day wen I gows for a wark, but it still aynt enuf!!  hOOMANS are neva satis fyd ar they :doh:

BinglEY - DO NOT START DANSIN - THAT WILL LEYD TO ORL SORTS OF FINGS - BEFOR YU NO IT YU WILL BE ON MY TOOB AND YUR MOmMY WILL EKSPECT YU TO PERFORM FOR FRENDS AND THAY WILL MAYK FUN OF YU.

STOP IT NOW :fear2: :fear2:

jInLEY

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2012, 09:36:21 PM »
No, is OK JinLEY. I isn't turnin any cornas.  :005:  :005:

BingLEY. Dancin? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :fear2: :fear2: :fear2: I has seed it on JinLEYS toob. It iz wrong. You iz a boy an boyz dus not dance. I hope my mummy dusn't see you and get any ideeas an make me do it too. She has alreddy got me a equi fleese to wear, she'll be gettin me a tutu next.  >:(  >:D

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2012, 10:51:55 PM »
Downt you worry norties I ent gonna be no dansin spangle. I don't wanna be put in a toob an mayd to perform Lyk a clown  >:D onesly they was tryin to get me to crawl on me tummy, I as self respekt you no!! Tis not on. I steeled a toasted sannich today  :D was full of yummy cheese dat was all gooey an yum yum. That'll teech um!

Archie mama keeps lukin at ekky fleesies, it worries me greatly.

sarahR

« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2012, 11:32:02 PM »
BinGley don't you worry about them equee flices. They are could I have a bottle green one and my mum says I luk like Wobin Hud in it. Wobin Hud he was a heroe and wery brave and hansum .Ozzie my big sizter has a wed one and she luks likes Made Marion in herz. They get you nice and warm and drwy after yu have beene running thro Sherwud fowest. They are gud just make soor your mum doesn't get a sissy culler. Bottle greeen is gud on me coz I'm orange roan.
Frum George

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2012, 10:47:06 AM »
Bingley

The ownlee tym any self respektin dog shud be crorlin on his belly is wen he is gowin thru them cow or horse cayks.  The luvly smell then cums owm wiv you  :005: :005:

JiNley