Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46888 times)

Offline jaybee

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #210 on: July 16, 2012, 08:48:32 AM »
Norties

You is gonna be SOOOOOO impressed wiv me.

Well, afta the dansin insident on sattyday i desided a needed to assert me maskylinnity an show em i is an adventurin, bwave, and outdoorsy spangle who does not prreshiate avin to danse.

We went on big walk along the canal yessurday wiv me fwend Milo  :luv: he is a goldie treever an he lyks swimmin. I went for some proper swims an mama and dada was all pleesed and clappin sayin how good a was at me swimmin. SO, along the canal they is brijjes evry so offen. A went off and trotted to middle of this brijj and looked at mama and she was cooin saying 'oooh bing bing thats a lovely pikture!' so off she went snappin. So a took me chance. Before eeva of um could stop me a made a brayk for it, an did a big jump onto the wall on the side of the brijj, looked over me sholder and did a big jump!

It was BRILLYUNT! A was dyvin fru da air lyk a big bwave sky diver, and then mayd a massive SPLASHHH when a got to water. Mama was showtin at Dada but it wont his fault cos a desydid on me own to do it  :005: so then when a landed in the water i ad a lovely paddle about. A swam rite to the edge then desided to tease dada (who was on the bank tryin to get me owt) and swam to the ova syd  :rofl1: was so funny!

In the end a got out by meself. A luffd it tho. Mama was mad do cos she said it was a big drop from brijj into water. A tried to scuttle off an do  it agen but dada clocked me and put me on da leed till we got away from the brijjes.

I ope they know now dat i is more sooted to outdoor persoots an NOT dansin. I is Bingley - acshun lovin spangle.

Dada ses i is like Bear Grylls - fearless advenshurer who goes howm to a nyc warm bed when its all over  :005:

love Bingley
xxx

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yu av impresst me Bingley yu is now my eero - I nu yu wudunt let us down!

JiNley  :luv: :luv:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »
 :clapping: :banana: :clapping:

Yaaay BingLEY Grylls. Dat has showd dem for shore. You is big strong bwave matchoe pup. Dey won't dare make you go dancin eva agen.

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2012, 05:08:13 PM »
Woo Hoo Norties!!!

I azent bin on ere laitly coz i iz a bigg growd up gurly now but i az bin weedin bowt awl u norty pupsters.  U iz doin eggsulent job  :clapping:

I az bin on mi ollidayz fa fwee weeks in scottiland in caravan fingy - twaz grate  :banana:  Mayd sum nu fwends cawled Cora (labdor) an Nelly (Lancshur eela a sumfink ?... but lickler dan mee)

Den went ta nover plays at seeside wer der woz beech an wabbits  :cool4: I woz norty coz i wan awai fa ayjis chaysin wabbits an Mummi fort she ad losted mi.  Wen i cum bak i woz in bigg twubel  :011:

Luv Rubes x
Lynn

Offline Lily Pup

« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2012, 06:18:35 PM »
BinGley I is just avin a sneeeky peeek while mammie is no lwkin.  I finks u is so bwave and very very hansum  :luv:   
Dat is bwill nortyin  ;)

I hasn't bin on ere much cos I is too bizzy finding ways fro da fens dat mammie put up cos I keeps dispapeering into da field to chase da wabbits next door  :shades:

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »
Ize a big gwowd up girl to but i juss gotta say BinGley yoo is a troo norty  :luv: :luv: If yoo fynd yor nutty nuts i will ave yor pupees  :luv: :luv:

Ize neva twyed pwoper swimmin. I dunt lyk to tayk me feets off da bottum  :embarassed: If I felld in deep wotta yoo cud sayv me.

Wespektfool woofs
Penny

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2012, 08:08:57 AM »
Awww fanks evry wun  :021: you is mekkin me blush.

Twas very gud fun an mama seems to av forgivvin me now.
She as picture of me all wet afta me scuba divin, will get her to put it on ere when she is own from werk!

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Sula

• Raisin
« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2012, 11:13:22 PM »
Hello Norties, i is Raisin an' i av bin a nortie boy  :005: my mAma dos not no i can rite an reed so shh........ i oanly got heer 2 days ago an hav torn a tissu an dug a hole in sum green jagy stuff an mAma says i is nortie. Shh somfing is cuming ..... by

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2012, 12:16:40 PM »
Ahh itz a ole noo generashun of norties, keep up the gud wurk pupstars yoo av been tort by the mastuz.

Luffs
Roxy xx

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2012, 09:50:23 PM »
Bingley you is sooo bwave.

I has big bad nyoos norties...mammie sed I is going to be a big boy tomorrow.

We been on ollydae, and mammie sed I seem to have fownd my voyse. I woofed and grrd properly two whole times. I did lots of grrrs too cos I sawed some aminals dat I'd not seed before, mammie sed der was a pesant, a deer, skwirrels and hedjehogs - skwirrels and hedjehogs are fun to chayse. Der was pussy cats too and I kept grring at them and chasing them away cos I am big and brave and pwotects my mammie.
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #220 on: July 21, 2012, 11:00:24 PM »
Welcome to da norty club Raisin. You iz reeely cleva to reed an rite alreddy. You will lurn lots an lots of norty tricks here.

Charlie your ollydae sounds like sooo much fun. I wish I culd go on ollydae but mummy sez we dusn't go on ollydae coz she haz to wurk. Praps I can go wiv you next tyme. I haz seed deer an pesants an skwirrels but I haz Neva Hurd of a hedjehog. I want to chayse one of dem too. You are brave to chayse da cats and pwotect your mummy. I pwactise my best grrrr an woofs at Granymas howse when hur cat trys to come in. It is called Indi an it iz scared of my woof and it hisses at me an runs up da stairs wot iz owt of bownds for me.

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »
Welcome to da norty club Raisin. You iz reeely cleva to reed an rite alreddy. You will lurn lots an lots of norty tricks here.

Charlie your ollydae sounds like sooo much fun. I wish I culd go on ollydae but mummy sez we dusn't go on ollydae coz she haz to wurk. Praps I can go wiv you next tyme. I haz seed deer an pesants an skwirrels but I haz Neva Hurd of a hedjehog. I want to chayse one of dem too. You are brave to chayse da cats and pwotect your mummy. I pwactise my best grrrr an woofs at Granymas howse when hur cat trys to come in. It is called Indi an it iz scared of my woof and it hisses at me an runs up da stairs wot iz owt of bownds for me.

You can come wif me next tyme Archie, my mammie sed on one condishun...that she get some cuddlz off yooo.
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2012, 11:08:06 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: hooray. I can do cuddlz.

If you iz gonna be a big boy tomorrow I fink it meanz it iz a speshul day and it iz called a burfday. I fink it iz good an a bit lyke krissmuss and I fink dat sandy paws mite visit yoo wiv sum sprises. Have a reeely happy burfday tomorrow Charlie. xx

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #223 on: July 22, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
hello norties i`n am gettin biggur biggur and nortier and nortier so i tink i shud cum here and tell u all of de norties i am up to well today my mummies broughted me owt to de toylet and i smelleded the grownd and sircled and i cud see mumies gettin exited and i sat dawn and ate a dock mummies i dont think likeded that but aftur a wile she broughted me back inside and i`n did a big weewee on de floor sshe came over and looked a little mad so i decided to cheer her up and ated her shoo lase  ;)

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2012, 02:59:24 PM »
Missing all your nortiness  :'(

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx