Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46897 times)

Offline Neon

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2012, 04:30:52 PM »
Missing all your nortiness  :'(

Us too.  I hope all the new pupsters join the norty club soon.   ;)

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2012, 05:59:12 PM »
I iz very consurned. It seems dat all da new pupsters iz bein GUD.  :o :o :o >:D

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2012, 06:20:04 PM »
Archie i fink we used up all the nortiness for a long tym

the nooo pups are ovviusly been gud to put the norty balance of the unyvurse back on track.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2012, 06:24:57 PM »
Bingley, you culd be rite. I fink da unyvurse haz to be balanced or else we would all fall owt of bed. Itz abowt gravy tea or sumfink.

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
I az a noo lil sista an she iz big tyme norty >:D >:D >:D

She duz byte an swing from mi eers all da tyme an I dunt lyke it so sumtyms I do grrr at her a bit. >:(

My mummie dus pwotect me but I ope she dunt cum on ere and lern any noo nortys coz I will leeve ome if it dus get any wurse

I av showd her ow to do da diggin in da garden an now if dere are any noo oles I can blaym it on Bailey :005: :005: :005:
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline Chezer

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2012, 09:18:11 AM »
Helo Norties

Mi nam is Missy and I'm onley ikkle, I hav been a norty madam I howled and woofed al nite, it's cos I miss my mammy fuman very muchly.
Wen Mammy tok me out of my crate mammy fuman took me to gardon for a wee and I weed on her foot hehehehe she was not hapy!

I cam in and I tought I was cleaver and squzzed through baby hate and climb all the way up stairs, mammy fuman told me off and warned me not to do it again cos i wood get a hip disprax thing on me hips.

Well I'm going now cos mamy fuman is gonna feed me and I want to annoy her and tip my food bowl uptide down!

Missy
Archie 4/9/2009

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2012, 11:49:38 AM »
Missy, fank gudness sumwun is keepin up ower gud werk!  :luv: :luv: >:D

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »
I is ony ickle too, an i's bein norty now i's feelin betterer.  I as a poorly tumy, and orrible poos an cudn't stop goin. da man in da greeen top at da vet plase stuk a stik up my bum an i dint lik it one bit!  but he gave my mumy sum tablits for me an i's feelin neerly normul again.  so i's started tryin to chuw mumy's chare again an throwin all my toys out of da baskit an gettin behind da chars to ave a ickle nibbul at da puter cabels.  I poohed on da mat the uder day as well, but i is sory for dat cos mumy left da door open for me cos she knewed i mite haf to go quik.

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2012, 06:33:47 PM »
I is ony ickle too, an i's bein norty now i's feelin betterer.  I as a poorly tumy, and orrible poos an cudn't stop goin. da man in da greeen top at da vet plase stuk a stik up my bum an i dint lik it one bit!  but he gave my mumy sum tablits for me an i's feelin neerly normul again.  so i's started tryin to chuw mumy's chare again an throwin all my toys out of da baskit an gettin behind da chars to ave a ickle nibbul at da puter cabels.  I poohed on da mat the uder day as well, but i is sory for dat cos mumy left da door open for me cos she knewed i mite haf to go quik.

u az bin to sea the hairy man.  I lyk the hairy mans I bin so mutch I av cownt for spendz :D dey all wes meakes me betta

us iz gud nuw norty pup stars :shades:

toady I az bin on walkies [am big gurl now] wiv mi mate Broady oohe iz a reily gud norty an rowld in ors poo an focs poo and wabit poo - ooh smeli Broady I lufs u  :luv:

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2012, 07:35:12 PM »
Dis iz more lyke it.  :005:  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done junior norties, you iz doin grayt.

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2012, 07:39:43 PM »
Well dun new norties, i is glad sumon is takin the batton.

:clapping:

A word to the little uns tho, peea be careful in your endevvors to twain your hoomans.

I has been grownded by the vet an hairy man this week afta a hurt ma paw, which i fink i did on accsydent wen a was nortyin and runnin frew the river tryin to splash me mama. So you has to be careful norties! Bein grownded is no fun, i was norappy  >:(

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Chezer

« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2012, 08:06:51 AM »
Last nighty it waz willy funy I whent to sleep for a very long time 10 no clock till 6 is morning, I tought I wood let my mammy fuman have a long rest has she was hooking really sad. Mammy Fuman ran down stairs to me this morning and said I add been a nortie girl becos she tought something bad add happened hehehehe I ever sleep for my mammy fuman!
Archie 4/9/2009

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2012, 08:46:25 AM »
hello norties i am glad yoo or al bein very norty lik me ! tooday i messeded me bed up soooooo bad mine mummy had to thror it away and she giv me a curdburd bux wit a oldest wooly jumper i was vury hapy and wen mummy wunt up de stairsits i eated up al mines new bed and rippeded it into weeny teen pieces cause its mine yoo no andd i can do what eber i lik withh my stuff but mummy was very mad and said i was norty  :huh:  ;)

Offline Jenz

« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2012, 04:16:07 PM »
Ello Norties!

I am posting az my mummy said I egg-celled myself yesterday at nortying.

First I got very muddy in nice boggy bitz on walkies.  Then I dived into a big puddle mummy said was a pond.  I got stuck and couldnt get out.  Mummy said I was very norty, specially when I shook all the pondy water and green weedy bits all over her twowsers.  >:D

But then norties, I found somethink egg-stra speshial!  It was brown, and smelly very VERY smelly, I jush had to hav a good roll, this way an that way, I got the loverly smelly stuffs all over my ears and whole body.  Then I bounced over to mummy to show off my new perfoom.... Mummy waz not impressed!  :huh:

I got told off for being smelly and got a wipe down and a bath when I gotz home.  I hatez baths!  >:(  And my loverly smelly perfoom was gone (mummy said it was fox poo), I was sad for the rest of the night and sulked in me bed.  

Luffs and smelly kisses xx
Jenson

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »
oooh! JeNsun ewe is a gud norty pup :luv: