Author Topic: Re: Today I have been a norty girl  (Read 46882 times)

Offline Coopers mum

Re: Today I have been a norty girl
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2012, 08:24:17 AM »
Ello norties
I wealy hope I colify for the norty gang even tho I is very young at juts 9 weeks :luv:

Yesterday gandma and gandad came to see me and I gots soooo cited I was kissin dem with my teeth like I do to mummee, daddee sea time out and puts me in my prizon. They all ignawed me soz I did a big big wee on my mummees clean rugz she has just taken of da wirly thing on da garden.

Norties there is 2 other furry playmates but theyz keep kissing me there paws noes matter how much I chase dem. Theyz make a hissin noize when's I come close me think theyz blowing me a kiss.

Mummee and daddee keeps saying " leave it", do yous think thatz my name

I weely  hopes to makes new norty friends on here, I is very lovable specially wiz my teeth  :luv:

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #241 on: September 08, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
Oh cooper yu as to keep kissin em wiv yor teef - you as to keep em nis an sharp.  Dus'nt mater if they keeps sayin Owwww, yu as to do it enyway.  i a-ways kisses my mumy wiv my teef, but sumtimes i gets put in mi pen for tim owt.  mi 2 frunt teef av falled owt now, so mumy keeps singin to me that awl i wont for crismas is me too frunt teef - downt now wot she's on abowt, i'll av my big teef long befor crismas, an i hope it's soon cos my mumy sings somethin orrible!!!

Tooday we wents in da car to see sum frends at ther narrabowt.  We sat on da gras owtside da bowt cos it was verry 'ot.  They ad cofey an cakes but din giv me nun, so i jus ayt da gras insted.  mumy kept tryin to stop me but i did it aniway and i woz sic in da car on da way ome.  Dat'll teech 'em not to giv me a cak!   :005:

Offline Lily Pup

« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2012, 08:52:29 AM »
Oooh Norties, I av ekseled, I am sik of beein gud so last nite I comed runnin in da hows, jumpded on da sofa and wiggled my way comfy, mummi n daddi was sittin der and dey was sniffling den dey startud to maik a funni nois like wen dey is bein sik, mummi was sayin OMG wots dat smell and lukin around, I pwetended to be sleeps den mummi grabbed my legs humph! Rolled me ova then she started dat funni nois agen.

She piked me up and dumpded me in da sink  >:D an I ad a baf, not onse but too times  >:D den the sofa covers had to have a baf in da mashine too.

I is nor appy, it taked me ages to get dat fox poo spread just rite all over me   :D

Why downt dey like it? I fink it smells lovely   :D

LiLy

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2012, 09:09:03 AM »
ello norties todae i`s did finde me a very lurvly foxits poo and i`s did roll it all ova me but wen i`s showd mummi she`s did not like it and screamed and said ew and den gues wat she give me a narsty baf  :o i was vury upseted and did not tawk to hers all day and i just sulked on the sofa serves hers right it did tak me a vury lonng tim to findit thems foxits poo  >:D

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »
I am glad to sey theyr is sum noo norties cumming along niysley. :005:

It is importunt that yu shayr orl yur problums wiv yur hoomans, sumtyms they seem ungraytful for ower effuts.  As pupstars we av to rely on this forum for support as sumtyms lukkin afta a hooman is difficult and sum need mor traynin than others.  The workin wons are a bit betta cos they go owt and leyv us in pees.

Wen they get owm they lyk you to jump orl ova them the welcum them howm and elp them wiv the shoppin bags.   Thay orlso lyk yu to sing lyk  ow ow owwww sownd (yu will av to praktis that noyse) an thay will laff and probably put yu on my toob or sumfink for orl theyr frends to see!

Yu shud praktis this wen the howse is very kwiet when all the hoomans hav gon up to theyr crayts upstayrs.  :005: :005:  That is yushully the best tyme.

JiNley  :luv: :luv:

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #245 on: September 13, 2012, 12:07:57 PM »
 Thay orlso lyk yu to sing lyk  ow ow owwww sownd (yu will av to praktis that noyse) an thay will laff and probably put yu on my toob or sumfink for orl theyr frends to see!

dat is verie troo, i dust lernta woo woo woooo and mammie puts it on the choob for everywun to see and she put it on ere...mammie still lafs at my woowoowooos.  :005:
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #246 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:31 PM »
If we all startz singin den maybe we can getz togevva an be a kwior. I iz gonna go an pwactiss my ow ow ooow  singin.

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2012, 02:03:46 PM »
Archie :luv: can I b in ewer kwior peese we can ow ow ooow twogeva den :luv: :luv:

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2012, 02:08:24 PM »
Ooh, kin i joyn you kwier Archie? Will yor mummi play er arp fur us?

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2012, 09:26:03 PM »
Archie :luv: can I b in ewer kwior peese we can ow ow ooow twogeva den :luv: :luv:

Purli yu iz sutch a trollop  :005: :005:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #251 on: September 21, 2012, 09:57:54 AM »
I fink orl the new pupstars must be reely ud and not norty as theyr are no nu powsts on this thred.

Do yu think that the nu jeni rayshun is computur ill litrat?  That wud be reely sad  :'( :'(

JiNley

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #252 on: September 21, 2012, 10:35:16 AM »
i is bein norty agayn now cos i is feelin much betterer.  mi mumy thort that wen i came owt of da ospital afta mi operashun that i wud be very qwiet but i'm not!  they hav put this orrible colar on me wot is lyk a lamshad so i is tryin to get it orf all da time.  i keeps bumpin into stuf cos i carnt see proper.  but i am makin mumy pay cos i keep hittin her legs with my lamshad.  she showts 'OW' an i larf an run orf.  my fac is very ichy too, but mumy sez i'm not alowd to scrach it or i'll hert wer my ey was befor i eated da gra seeed and maid mi ey not wurk.

i is trying hard to fink of even nortier fins to do ech day! :005:

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #253 on: September 21, 2012, 10:35:31 AM »
elo Jinley

I iz Bailey an I iz 14 wks an I lykes to elp my mummie but deez oomans ar triky fings to werk owt??? >:D

Ony yesteedai I did digged up oll da tatas cos I erd my daddie say dey needid diggin :angel: :angel:

My mummie did sai sum norty wurds an put mee in da baff wen I woz ony elpin :huh: :huh:

i duz aslo luf my big sista and I lykes to kudle wiv er but wen i do she duz moov so i gwab er eers to stop er gowin an my mummie duz tel mee off gen :'(

i av fownd a noo norty todai an I az dis cuvud dat i lykes to padel in  mi worta bowl cos den i duz mayk gud por pwints on  da kichin floowr :005: :005: :005:

I mus member to get to da pooter moor offen

Bailey xxx
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #254 on: September 21, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
Ozzy you is very bwave. I iz reely glad you iz feelin betta. I had a lampshayde once too. It iz fun hittin mummy on da legs isunt it?  :005: don't skratch yoor poorly sticheez coz dats wot I did and I mayde it wurserer. You will find yoor mummy will give yoo lots of extra cuddlies an worry about yoo lots now so you can get away wiv loadz an loadz of norties if yoo just look a bit sad an pritend to feel poorly.  ;)