Author Topic: One day, soon, maybe......  (Read 1921 times)

Offline maddy74

Re: One day, soon, maybe......
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »
11? wow, what are they we can help you decide?  :005: :005:

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 07:59:07 PM »
11? wow, what are they we can help you decide?  :005: :005:

Well, any opinions welcome regarding names!!

List so far:

Bella
Buffy
Darcy
Amber
Lily
Blossom
Flora
Posey
Rosa
Honey 
Orla

Just a few so far...  :005:

Offline tinaedwards

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »
Hello, I am completely new to this forum but have been following it for months.

Like yourself, myself and my OH are completely besotted with cockers and also dream of finally finding him / her that we can love and take care of.

We are thinking up ways we can look after a dog successfully around our full time jobs and think we could be in a position to care for one next year. 

I really admire you for being so patient and wish you all the best of luck in your move.  I am sure the wait will be worth it when you finally meet your cocker puppy as it sounds like you will offer him / her a happy and loving home!

Ps) I really love the name Darcy!!!  If we had a boy, we would call him Gusto! I LOVE the name so much!!

x

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »
I really admire you for being so patient and wish you all the best of luck in your move.  I am sure the wait will be worth it when you finally meet your cocker puppy as it sounds like you will offer him / her a happy and loving home!

Ps) I really love the name Darcy!!!  If we had a boy, we would call him Gusto! I LOVE the name so much!!

Ah, thank you so much :) And yes, it will all be worth the wait (remind me of that when I'm going through the tricky bits of puppyhood!!). In the meantime, I am reading the Ian Dunbar and Gwen Bailey puppy books (and have maybe bought a few smaller puppy items, but shhhhhh..... ph34r).  First step's finding a house of course, so am on multiple property alerts. Was really not keen on the idea when they first announced our relocation a couple of years ago, but now the idea has had a chance to sink in, I am getting more and more excited - puppies, horses (would be leasing a horse too, just to add to the mix!), beautiful countryside for hacking, biking, dog walking in - what's not to like!!

Hope all works out for you and your future pupster!! Love the name Gusto :D. And Darcy is in my top four now, with Bella, Buffy and my ABSOLUTE new favourite name, Lottie!!  :luv: