Author Topic: Barking  (Read 9830 times)

Offline Jen

• Site Member
Barking
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 10:32:50 AM »
HE CAN BARK!!!!!!!!

There was a cat on the fence in the garden this morning - and Monty was bouncing around like a loony on the lawn looking at it - then started barking! :o -
.....but the bark is hardly gruff hence the cat his just looking at Monty like this -  ::) - and isn't going anywhere - it's sending monty into a frenzy...and his little bark sounds like a poodles yap! - so - how do I shut him up the guys  ;D ;D ;D - maybe, like a boy, his voice will break in time when he's a teenager!!! ;D                    
Jen & Monty xx

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
Barking
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 12:56:51 PM »
Well done Monty !

Jimmy has two barks....the annoying high pitched yap and the deep throaty one.  I defintely prefer the latter, the squeeky one sounds really wimpy.

Jen, if anyone can teach Monty to do a scary bark I'm sure it's you ! ;D                    

Offline Jen

• Site Member
Barking
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 01:14:44 PM »
Jen, if anyone can teach Monty to do a scary bark I'm sure it's you ! ;D

ha ha Colin  ::)                    
Jen & Monty xx

Offline jakieboy

• Site Member
Barking
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2003, 01:48:15 PM »
Lol, my three pups must be strange - they all bark and they are only 6 weeks old - they bark to come out of the pen, they bark to go back in, they bark at each other to play - in fact they are only quiet when asleep.  I taught ebbie to bark on command and to shut up - invaluable especially when the post man thinks u have a mad dog inside - luckily they all know that ebbie is as sweet as anything once the door is open  ;D                    

Offline angelad

Barking
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2003, 02:36:38 PM »
OK Jakieboy, whats your secret then? How did you teach Ebbie to shut up?

Cooper has two barks just like Jimmy, Colin the high pitched one really goes through you. He normally reserves that on for if hes in the car & I get out to go somewhere & he has to stay put ::)                    
Angela & Cooper