Author Topic: big yawn!  (Read 527 times)

Offline sarahm2008

big yawn!
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
Well we have my beautiful boy for 4 nights and so far he has cried, howled and barked all night every night! I fear I'm making a rod for my own back as I go down to him a few times as it us waking our daughter as he is below her room (may try to relocate him tonight!) His bed is in s puppy pen although I leave it open at night as I didnt think it would be fair to put him in straight away although he does go to sleep in here in the day and I feed him too with door closed. I'm conscious its very early days he has had lots of change and lots to adapt to, should I start closing the door and not going to him, is this a bit mean? Or get a crate to go in?.or carry on as I am and hope he settles soon? I'm not expecting too much too soon and am happy to carry on as is ... Any thoughts really welcomed! Incidentally I'm working for 2 jours today so he has been left in.puppy pen with Kong stuffed with his kibble (gave him half breakfast at half 7 and remaining in Kong to hopefully keep him busy while I'm away!)

Offline sarahm2008

Re: big yawn!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 10:07:31 AM »
By the way sorry for spelling mistakes and if it doesn't make sense I'm attempting col on my.phone!

Offline bentley1984

• cookie monster
Re: big yawn!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
Hey Sarah..I'm sure you'll get loads of advice but I'd suggest not going everytime he cries that's me though..if he's not starved and doesn't need the loo..id leave him hope its bit better soon xx