Author Topic: puppy reserved 6 weeks to go any tips  (Read 2322 times)

Offline Black Beauty & Silverfox

• Miya
Re: puppy reserved 6 weeks to go any tips
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »
Hi again

Do you have any photo's of your forthcoming arrival :shades:

Mel.

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 08:55:26 PM »
Hi Mel
i don't have pictures yet but i will take some sunday when we go to visit because that is when we are picking him then because they all look exactly alike when we seen then 10 days ago

Offline emma_and_tilly

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 09:08:37 PM »
I had a consultation with them, didn't take long and I got a 2 kg bag as a free sample - i just mixed it into 15 kg of what I was feeding!
Emma

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
i have just seen some more pictures of the puppies  :luv:, Sunday cant come quick enough so i can choose my new baby then i just have to wait the other 4 weeks, the 11th of August needs to hurry up

Offline Black Beauty & Silverfox

• Miya
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »
Hi Mel
i don't have pictures yet but i will take some sunday when we go to visit because that is when we are picking him then because they all look exactly alike when we seen then 10 days ago

I've already mentioned this in a previous post, but it seems quite appropriate for me to tell it again.

When we first visited the pups [eight in the litter] they had just been fed and lay on top of each other in a pile. I motioned to stroke the head of an all black one, of which there were five and she wagged her little docked tail. The breeder said this was the first time any of them had done this, this was to be our hairybaby Miya.
Trouble was when we returned two weeks later, they were real dogs running all over and the five all black pups looked exactly the same :doh: there was one distinguishing mark and that was her goaty beard :005: The moral of the storey is, always make sure you know your pup :rofl1:

I know you'll have loads of happy moments when your pup arrives :luv:

Mel.

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 02:43:12 PM »
the breeder has bought different coloured whelping collars so when we do choose he will have his coloured collar on with his name written on it but i was hoping for some patch of white but they are all solid black

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
Rosie is jet black other then a tiny weeny little bit of white on her chest but i am glad she is the only one in the litter as i would feel awful if i couldent tell them apart the breeder says all there pups always have a little white flick on there chest when puppies and then in a few weeks it grows out which of course is great if i show her but i think the tiny bit of white is so cute :luv:

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 01:51:30 PM »
4 weeks today  :clapdance: :happydance:

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 03:46:39 PM »
I chose my boy today he is a very chilled pup. Breeder says he does have his moments though. He is beautiful and already has the lovely long cocker ears. I cant wait now he will be ready anytime after the 7th of August

Offline RegalRustyCharm

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 06:02:37 PM »
congratulations! Have you thought of any names yet?
I only had about 2 weeks to wait after picking Lucy until she was ready to be collected- gosh those two weeks dragged, all I could think about was puppies, puppies, puppies!

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 06:35:02 PM »
He has had 4 names Hunter, Loki, Casper and Kol (cole) but we decided on Kol as it is norse for dark and he seems to suit it. I only have 3 1/2 weeks to go because after he has been seen by the vets she is happy to let them go at 7 1/2 weeks of all is well  :D  :luv: