Author Topic: Things we do!!!  (Read 957 times)

Offline **purpleprincess**

Things we do!!!
« on: August 21, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
 :005: :005: :005:

I know you lot will understand!

We've been trying to get Luca used to being on his own for periods of time, mostly successfully (only 3 occasions of barking in 5 weeks). This morning I said to the boyfriend I just want a day where I don't have to go out! Just want to lounge, yet we've been making sure that we've been consistent in training him (only for a couple of hours a day before anyone worries!) so he said why don't we just pretend you're going out!! So what we did is I went out, and then when boyfriend opened the door and went to work I crawled past the babygate so Luca couldn't see me! I then went in the bedroom. It was so funny being able to hear him and what he does when we're not there! He has a little grumble to himself, plays a bit, drinks a bit. So funny!! And then when I had to 'come home' I had to crawl past again and open the door, crawl out the door and appear as though I'd been out!!!!

We had recorded him before but that was boring as it was an hour of sleeping!!

Owned by Luca, the chocolate roan cocker spaniel :)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
Re: Things we do!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
I think that sounds like fun actually,
We left Riley uncrated for the first time on Sunday for two hours, when we got home hubby said he wished we had filmed him to see what he had done in those two hours.  :lol2:

Offline jaybee

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:12:21 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1:

Love that!

I'd have a job with Bingley, i would have to get him unstuck from my ankles before even thinking of crawling past the door. He seems to have a Mama radar  :005: he knows where i am at all times.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:25:57 PM »
:rofl1: :rofl1:

Love that!

I'd have a job with Bingley, i would have to get him unstuck from my ankles before even thinking of crawling past the door. He seems to have a Mama radar  :005: he knows where i am at all times.

:005: :005:

Same here - plus the neighbours would have me certified if they saw me creeping under windows where Jinleys nose is firmly stuck to until I get back!

Pat