Author Topic: Found Excellent Breeder but now unsure ???? Help !!  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Found Excellent Breeder but now unsure ???? Help !!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »
Could OP be a wind up? They haven't replied to any replies. Just wondering that's all

The OP hasn't logged on since Friday - doesn't mean at all that this is a wind up, some people may be busy at the weekends or may only log on when at work etc Unfortunately she wouldn't be the first person to have negative comments made to them about their choice of breed - I'm sure I remember similar threads in the past (Chezer I think was one?) Hopefully this thread will reassure her anyway :D

Absolutely!!, when she does come back on line, she will see she is amongst friends who support her choice (naturally)  :luv: and take confidence from that.  ;)
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline jonnytrabant

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 08:22:18 AM »
Could OP be a wind up? They haven't replied to any replies. Just wondering that's all

Possible I suppose, but what would be the point?

I have absolutely no idea. It just seems a strange post that all. Iam certainly not being cynical. The OP has come to the right place to voice any concerns and we're all only to willing to help....... But......

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 11:14:21 AM »
She logged on, posted this thread, was on 2 hours later and hasn't looked at this since.

I'm with Jonny - I'll lock this thread now as everything has been said and if the OP chooses to come on she can always PM a mod to re-open it.
helen & jarvis x

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »
unlocked at request of OP.
helen & jarvis x

Offline NatalieEbony

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
I was waiting until after I visited the breeder but obviously some members expect me to be online 24/7 which is challenging with 3 children. I am using this site for help and information about the breed many of you know and love and personally don't like being accused of time wasting and misusing the board without being asked directly. Any apology I would accept!!!

Anyway with the rant now over. Big big thank you's to everyone else who has left messages and pleased to say I am back online in my hunt for the perfect dog and going to a breeder today. Will keep you all posted !!!!! Xxxx

Offline pam1

• Donator
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2012, 02:35:20 PM »
Good luck at the breeders - hope you find the perfect pup :luv: :luv:
I am also in Sutton Coldfield and hope to see you in The  Park one day   ;)
Pam, Oliver and Bertie

Offline Ruby Tuesday

• My little Jem
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2012, 02:40:17 PM »

Possible I suppose, but what would be the point?

I have absolutely no idea. It just seems a strange post that all. Iam certainly not being cynical. The OP has come to the right place to voice any concerns and we're all only to willing to help....... But......

Doesn't seem strange to me at all, seems like the perfect place to ask, and not everyone can be online all the time!
Julie, Ruby and Jem. And never forgetting our first precious dog, Cassie x

Offline Ruby Tuesday

• My little Jem
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2012, 02:42:05 PM »
Good luck at the breeders - hope you find the perfect pup :luv: :luv:
I am also in Sutton Coldfield and hope to see you in The  Park one day   ;)

I'm from Sutton Coldfield, although I live in Leicester now, but still visit the park regularly. Although with the e coli thing I'm not so keen at the moment!
Julie, Ruby and Jem. And never forgetting our first precious dog, Cassie x

Offline jonnytrabant

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
Over 1100 views on this post, that says it all in my humble opinion. Good luck on finding your pup. But why do you feel as though you want an appology?

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »
Over 1100 views on this post, that says it all in my humble opinion. Good luck on finding your pup. But why do you feel as though you want an appology?

I'm not sure why the OP is requesting an apology either - as a forum we are often subjected to trolls and this type of posting is typical of that....it's nice to know that this isn't trolling  :D

I've opened the thread again as per the request of the OP but didn't really expect a demand for an apology. 

The only thing I will say to the OP is with 3 children that are keeping you incredibly busy do you have time for a pup which will be really full on for the first year...at least?

helen & jarvis x

Offline NatalieEbony

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
Anyhow.  For all you peeps that are genuinely interested in the actual topic, I had a lovely long chat with the breeder and have met the pups! She is 100% confident that our personal set up is ideal for her pups and would happily allow us to purchase one. Exciting times ahead. Thank you all so so much for all your advise and sharing your stories.  All that remains is for us to choose the pup (or pup choose us) and a new adventure will start!

I will be in touch Re: meeting in Sutton as soon as e-Coli scare over

Xx

Offline maddy74

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2012, 05:31:37 PM »
Indeed exciting times ahead, tell us more about the pups?  ;)

Offline NatalieEbony

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2012, 06:03:47 PM »
There is a blue roan and and black and tan. Both are around 3 months lovely characters and strong blood line. Fully vaccinated and microchipped if I require xx

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2012, 06:07:20 PM »
Do you have any preference as to which you'd like, are they boys or girls or one of each?    :luv: :luv:
Of course, we'll need to see photos as soon as you have chosen - it's the CoL law    :005:

Offline maddy74

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
Ooooh they sound fab so you will be able to have one soon then as they are over 8 weeks?