Author Topic: Milo Has Found His Pressies And  (Read 932 times)

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
Milo Has Found His Pressies And
« on: December 10, 2005, 04:26:11 PM »
I have been killing myself laughing for the past hour and thought I'd share.

I wish I had a video camera for you to see.

All the presents have been under the tree for days now. Neither dog has payed a bit of notice. Today I have added their presents to inder the tree, all nicely wrapped.

I was doing my cleaning (BOOORRING!! :rolleyes: ) and I could hear scrunching, Milo was running around with his wrapped present in his mouth!!!!!! :lol: I took it from him and put it back under the tree. Well I kid you not, he is now guarding his presents!!!! He has been sitting staring at them for well over an hour now!!!! It is hilarious, he's even nodded off still sitting there!!!!

He's sitting like when I put their dinner down. They aren't allowed to eat until I say "go on then take it" and I'm sure thats what he is waiting for..... :lol:

Nancy on the other hand has not payed a blind bit of notice to what Milo is up to which is even more amusing!
I'd love to know what Milo is thinking whilst he is guarding the pressies! I should prob put them away!!!!! Otherwise he'll be stuck in that position 'til Christmas day!!!!! :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline MaxG

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 05:11:23 PM »
Excellent!! Bless him!!

My old collie cross used to be exactly the same - she'd be able to find her pressies amongst the piles under the tree & she'd tip-toe very gently around them all till she found hers & then she'd lift them gently up & put them to one side & stare at them till we said she could have them or actually gave them to her - we couldn't put them out till christmas eve or she'd go mental!!!!!!!!!!

Watching her open them was hilarious - she'd very carefully get them out & then run up & down the lounge with whatever it was in her mouth - holding her head up really high & trotting with it - showing it off!! She'd then retire somewhere quiet with it & wouldn't let anyone take it off her for ages - no matter what it was!!

Can't wait for Max's first christmas this year - he's got tons of pressies & we know he loves playing with balled up wrapping paper but we don't know if he's any good at actually unwrapping stuff  - should be amusing!!!!!!!!!

Hubby's parents' jack russell is an expert at unwrapping - goes nuts every christmas - very funny - especially last year when he actually got in the black bin liner full of paper to check there was nothing left in there - all we could see was this little @rse sticking out with a furiously wagging tail, with lots of snuffling & grunting noises!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
from Kath & 'Mad Max' !!

Offline Joelf

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 08:15:28 PM »
I usually keep all the presents in our spare room  & my old lab Sid used to go in there & nose the dog presents & the ones for their doggy friends. He would never actually touch them but he used to just like to know they were there! :)
Jo, Domino (cocker) & Spike (black lab.)

Offline Mich

• Site Member
  • Bailey come back!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:12:13 AM »
Ha ha brilliant Lise, I bet by this time tomorrow you have let him have his first present!!!
Bailey thinks that we have put the tree up just for him! :P  He keeps pawing the ballballs (sp) !!
  Mich, Bailey and Poppy xxxxx

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2005, 09:36:57 AM »
Ahhhh Bailey!!  :) .......baubles!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Mich, I fought u woz a teachair !!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  hee hee!!! My spelling sucks, I only know bauble because we had loads of kids dressed up as baubles for the christmas concert)

I haven't given in yet.....no pressies have been given!!!..........so far!!

Thankfully Milo didn't sit gawping at them all night! He gave up after about an hour and a half!!!!!!!!! :blink:  :blink: I've never known him to stay in one place for so long!!! :)  :lol:

Offline Mich

• Site Member
  • Bailey come back!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 11:24:09 AM »
I am but I CAN'T spell  :P !!!  I have to have a dictionary on my desk at work and if I spell something wrong I use the 'just testing you' tactic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lise, I will remember that one now!!

Ahhhhhh lovely Milo, he should have more determination I think you would have given in to him if he had stuck it out a bit longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P  :P  :lol:
  Mich, Bailey and Poppy xxxxx

Offline bensmum

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 05:29:11 PM »
my cat ben [yes i know it's the same as my ben i have now  :rolleyes:  but i never named ben cocker  but i did my cat he was benny lol]he used to purr like a cat possesed and sleep on the prezzies till the day then go mad till we let him open them with a very stiff in the air tail lol and he used to love to bash the decs too but my ben [cocker] has took no notice poor little thing proberbly doesnt even know what it's all about ,we'll make up for that he's got more than anyone else :blink: