Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2873 times)

Offline StuartyW

Hi
« on: December 06, 2020, 11:54:08 AM »
Hi from a regular dog owner. This is our first time as a Cocker Owner; wow what a bundle of energy this wee chap is, think I will be using this forum a great deal as I’m not sure that my previous experience will stretch this far.

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 01:22:46 PM »
Hi and welcome! Yes, I think a lot of us on here experienced the same thing when we entered the wonderland of cockers,  :lol2: but never fear, there‘s always a helping hand here on COL!
Looking forward to hearing more about the little fella!  :D

Offline IonaD

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 04:13:21 PM »
I was a first time cocker owner 4 years ago and this forum and the people on it have been amazing!!

Enjoy your puppy...they grow up far too quickly!!

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 09:10:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum, and the crazy world of cockers! Ask lots of questions, probably enough people on here to have come across most things  :D although there is always the option of a surprise!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 10:59:17 PM »
Welcome to you and your bundle of fun  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 06:15:24 AM »
Welcome. The thing to remember is that your little bundle will be soo worth it once the adolescent period is over. Stick with it. Cockers are such loving, loyal dogs.  You will never have such a faithful companion who will make you laugh every single day.

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 09:15:40 PM »
Hi and welcome from myself and Gemma, the ginger ninja.
You are about to enter the fabulous world of the cocker spaniel. Be prepared to experience every known emotion, every hour, day, week. . Hang on to your hat it's one hell of a ride :luv: :luv:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 09:34:09 AM »
Hi from a regular dog owner. This is our first time as a Cocker Owner; wow what a bundle of energy this wee chap is, think I will be using this forum a great deal as I’m not sure that my previous experience will stretch this far.

Hi and welcome, yep I was a regular dog owner like yourself and then got Miss F and wow  - lost her in 2019 and my lab earlier this year so currently dogless  :'( Now waiting for cocker number 3 who for the first time will be an only dog

If everything goes well we should have a pup by the end of March (just waiting to ear if the mating was successful  :shades: ) We are using the same breeder that we got Miss F from over 14 years ago 

So I have come back to COL to read up and get me ready for the hopeful new addition in 2021 :)

Hope you and your bundle of joy are doing well :)