Author Topic: Don’t know how I have done this  (Read 1691 times)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Don’t know how I have done this
« on: April 16, 2021, 06:07:59 PM »
Ok so I had Fern WCS for just over 13 years and not once did I manage to get to the bathroom on my own  :shades: ph34r

Now with Ash nearly 12 weeks, I thought here we go again - but last weekend she sat and I managed to close the door - this is a fluke I thought  :shades:

Well every time she now sits and lets me go in and close the door, however when I come back out it’s like I have been away for a few hours I get greeted by the whole body wag  :005:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Don’t know how I have done this
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 12:08:32 AM »
That is good indeed, a peaceful pee, what joy  :D  :luv:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 06:49:36 AM »
That is good indeed, a peaceful pee, what joy  :D  :luv:

Exactly  :005:

Hubby thought it was a fluke too so watched from the kitchen doorway and couldn’t believe it

Here’s hoping this how things will continue   :D

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 07:07:28 AM »
It is almost impossible to get to the bathroom without a cocker spaniel in tow.  In fact, now I have Maisie I positively encourage her to come into the en suite with me.  Because Maisie is deaf she is extremely tactile and if I leave her in the bedroom while I am in the en suite she spends her time rubbing her shoulders all around the perimeter of the bed, nose in the air, with a look of ectasy on her face.  Not what you want, a very hairy duvet.

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 08:43:30 PM »
The only time I get to the bathroom alone is through the night, Daisy just can't be bothered moving out of her bed. 
Maisie is such a wee character  :luv: AndyB she has settled so well with you.