Author Topic: Anyone got JWB puppy feeding guidelines  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Hayley1989

Anyone got JWB puppy feeding guidelines
« on: April 14, 2008, 09:22:14 AM »
I have been given a big bag of JWB puppy off Ruby's breeder but it's just in a clear food bag. She told me to just give a handful every feed, but i'd rather have the amounts that would be on the back of the packet. Does anyone know the feeding guidelines or know when i can find the feeding guidelines. I've looked online but can't find them anywhare.  :huh:

Hayley

Offline Bex1982

• Site Member
  • You cant buy love, but you can buy a cocker :)
Re: JWB puppy feeding guidelines
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 09:50:43 AM »
wont dont you try the JWB website?  they may have the feeding guidelines on there.  I can't remember what the measurements are off hand sorry!!  Good luck though!
Bex & Maisie xxx

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Re: JWB puppy feeding guidelines
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »
I've looked on line and can't find the feeding guides either  :-\

We don't stock it in the shop or I would have gone down there and got the guides for you (we order it in if anyone wants it tho)

(Change your title on first thread to - Help Anyone got JWB feeding guides for puppies) or try your local supplier  ;)

Good luck

Offline Spaniel Ears

Re: Anyone got JWB puppy feeding guidelines
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 12:39:12 PM »
Hi

Feeding guidelines are on their website, just not very easy to find!  If you visit their website, choose Dog from the left navigation and then choose the flavour that you have ie turkey and rice.  Then scroll down to where it says feeding guidelines.  Click that and then click the puppy icon on the TOP navigation and it opens the chart.  I have attached a link, but I think it just goes to the home page rather than to the feeding guidelines.

http://www.wellbeloved.com/

Offline Hayley1989

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »
Thankyou so much!!! I can't believe it! I thought i'd looked on all of that website, I'm sure they could make that a bit more user friendly.

Offline Spaniel Ears

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »
No problem.  I had the same issues trying to find it when I first had Roxy and was feeding JWB.   :D