Author Topic: A versatile camera  (Read 1831 times)

Offline seaangler

A versatile camera
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »
Sorry can not find the original post....

Some one was asking for a camera that can take quick pictures in sucestion..The camera i would recommend that is an all round camera...a nice small compact camera that you can take any ware..It has a big 3.5 screen to look through from the back It is stock proof water proof and freezer proof also sand proof and has some 10 million pixels for very good quietly photos...Also takes video and also you can take it under the water to a depth of 12 feet i use to to snorkel with...As you can see from the pictures in our Mexican gallery...The pictures are down size so the quality is down considerably in the gallery...All the pictures you will see was taken with a ((Olympus 1050SW Camera))...The under water shots also in the senotes(under water caves)...And all the fish on the reef was taken with this camera....It will also fire of shots in very quick succession in the Meany modes  and functions that the camera has...I.E. Pre capture movie,Portrait,Night scene,fast sport,sunset.fireworks,behind glass,Documents,Plus loads of others to mention..

A very good all around camera that can also take the knocks in life unlike other cameras can...If you are not light handed

Please do not hesitate to ask any thing in the gallery that you mite see..I am not shy..Well i am rely :005: Chris

Cick each picture to enlarge once in the gallery...Word of WARNING there ae spiders in the galley BIG ones.... :005:
http://www.agni.gr/gallery/show_gallery.asp?gallery=1326&sub_gallery=%20mexico%20pics

Gemma..Cindy And peggy

Offline Mr Darcy

Re: A versatile camera
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »
Wow how good are you, some fantastic photos. Thankyou so much for posting them. I will check out the camera as soon as i have posted. Thanks again.

Offline seaangler

Re: A versatile camera
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »
In one of the cave pictures (when you enlarge it)you will see even the little fish swimming around..Thease are the same sort of fish you have in your aquariums at home....Its a fanatic little camera to use so versatile....And also for Macro pictures you can get to with an inch of your subject like the crickets in another picture...Chris

Gemma..Cindy And peggy