Author Topic: Tuna cake  (Read 7023 times)

Offline LizH

Re: Tuna cake
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »
Pebble would also like to thank Duggie's mummy for the great quick as a flash tuna cake. :luv:

I made some last night and Pebble was drooling - then today we had a brilliant walk/romp with good recalls - the tuna cake was very popular all the dogs kept coming back to me!  :005: :shades:

Liz and Pebble x

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2009, 05:51:24 PM »
You're very welcome, although it's not my recipe, it was recommended to me too, but it's nice to pass it on! :D

I defrosted some of the livercake too to give to the foster dogs, Duggie wasn't impressed - he wanted tunabread! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2009, 06:19:33 PM »
You're very welcome, although it's not my recipe, it was recommended to me too, but it's nice to pass it on! :D

I defrosted some of the livercake too to give to the foster dogs, Duggie wasn't impressed - he wanted tunabread! :lol2:
Lance and Ben must have thought they were in heaven!

Offline lizze24

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:34 AM »
how old would you start letting them have the treats please...thanks

Offline mcphee

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
how old would you start letting them have the treats please...thanks
I only started making homemade treats like livercake when we started agility at 15 months, because I was desperate to find some food other than fresh roast chicken breast the Rufus was interested in and someone told me to try livercake. The stuff I make is not very rich, so as long as the piece is small and not hard, I suppose as soon as you start training. Others will be more expert.