Author Topic: conjunctivitis **update**  (Read 4697 times)

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
Re: conjunctivitis **update**
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2010, 10:19:22 AM »
hi fiona it was the practice manager who came and said " i have refunded you the ointment cost and this is the proper on for free  :huh:

anyway not happy but at least I have the right stuff for her eyes now
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »
I think the fact that the practice manager came to your house with the proper medication shows that there are a few 'twitchy bums' at the vets! ph34r

I suppose on the bright side, they will probably (hopefully) tighten up and improve their dispensing processes. :blink: 
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2010, 10:49:25 AM »
I think you may be right sheryl .  Zoe is in at the moment getting spayed so lets hope they take extra extra care with my girl. The episode with the ointment didnt give me much confidence with them but my mum has been with them for a long time so maybe just a blip.

anyway please give zoe some healing thoughts please everyone as I am sick with worry and I know I shouldnt be but she is my wee girl and i luv her  :luv: :luv:

[/url]

Offline vixen

• Stevie and Marley
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »
Sending positve thoughts your way  :luv: :luv:
I was exactly like you when my two girlies were spayed.  :'(
I felt such an evil mummy to make them go through the operation. >:D (nearly cancelled at the last minute  :005:)
When I collected them they were a little sleepy but by the next day they were back to normal and have never looked back.  :D
Dogs do get over their operations really quickly compared to us humans  ;)
I know you will be counting the hours before you have Zoe back but this time tomorrow she will be with you nearly back to her usual self. :D
Try to keep busy   ;) I am thinking of you  :luv:
Max (GSP)  always in my heart

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 11:33:35 AM »
I would imagine after a gaffe like that they will be super duper vigilant with everything!

I know how worrying it is for you and to have that on top of losing confidence must be awful.  Zoe will be fine......although I am always worried sick like you when my girls get done ph34r 

Huge Kildrummy hugs for you and positive thoughts for Zoe's speedy recovery xxx :-*

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »
How did Zoe get on today? Hopefully, she is all tucked up in bed after having lots of cuddles with you when she got back. :luv:

I can imagine that the vets would have been extra vigilant, as they know they made a huge mistake, and are lucky to still have you as a client. ;)

PS, you do know I work in a vets' surgery, don't you? :005:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »
yip fiona i do  ;)

zoe had an ok night but nearly back to herself today.  we were very worried that we had done the wrong thing but she is really good today.  she didnt even look the road i was on yesterday but back to snogging me today.  thanks for the healing thoughts guys

[/url]

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
Great news that Zoe is healing nicely.  Hope she continues to improve in leaps and bounds xxxxx :-*  Have a Kildrummy hug from me too as you must have had a hellish few days xx

Offline black taz

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »
Glad to hear Zoe is improving.  A suggestion for future information if she gets sore eyes again, bathe with cold/warm tea (without milk :005:) at the earliest opportunity and this can help prevent her getting conjunctivitis.  I often bathe my dogs eyes with it, even if they dont look sore  - you can use it on human eyes as well.

Offline xlynnx

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »
thanks for the tip re her eyes, i will remember that and try it if she gets it again fanks  :D

[/url]