Author Topic: Easy Camera  (Read 1698 times)

Offline milly

• Donator
Easy Camera
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »
I'm looking for a camera to buy my duaghter for xmas. Nothing fancy, just a point a shoot kind of camera that's easy to download photo's to the comp and not too expensive as she has a habit of losing things on girls nights out  ::)

I've got a little Fujifilm Finepix F45 fd, it cost about £90 in Argos about 5 years ago and she's forever borrowing it. Something similar would be good but they dont make this one now. Any ideas.
Milly

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Re: Easy Camera
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »
Any of the well known makes would be fine, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, Fuji etc.  Canon are a bit pricey, however, although I prefer them.  There is quite a nice Fuji for sale here for £89.99, although you may find it a bit cheaper elsewhere.  This has a five times optical zoom so is a bit more useful for close ups.  There are cheaper Fuji cameras with just a three times zoom.  http://www.bestcameras.co.uk/shop/acatalog/Fuji_FinePix_JX200.html

There are no really bad cameras from any of the big manufacturers so much depends on how much you want to spend.

Offline milly

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:35 PM »
Thanks, much appreciated. I've ordered it in pink.
Milly

Offline black taz

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »
i was going to recommend the finepix one - i recently bought myself a purple one - idoit proof!

Offline milly

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 01:58:04 PM »
I bought the pink one http://www.parkcameras.com/Bundle.aspx?BundleID=8529&display=true
camera, case & 4gb card for £105.
Milly