Author Topic: Grooming Equipment  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Louise

• Site Member
Grooming Equipment
« on: August 10, 2002, 07:48:33 AM »
When I took Jazz to the groomers they had a table with a noose to hold her head.  The second the groomer put Jazz on the table with her head in the noose my Jazz turned from mental chick into an angel and stood there while the groomer did exactly what she wanted to her.............it was amazing!!!

I was thinking it might be a worthwhile investment for home as she's still not too keen on been brushed (although she's much improved!) and tidying up her feet is a nightmare.

Does anyone know where such a table can be purchased and if they're expensive?  I've been to the local pet shop but they didn't have such a thing.                    

Anonymous

Grooming Equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 09:20:57 AM »
Hi louise
              tables are available at www.allbrooks.co.uk or u can find others on www.dogworld.co.uk. they can cost anywhere from £80-£300 :-[ we always groom our dogs on the table and they seem to know that they have to behave :P If u want a grooming arm they are seperate items, I think I have a spare one somewhere if u are interested.
           Jules                    

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Grooming Equipment
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2002, 09:42:55 PM »
Hi Louise,
Although Jules has it pretty well covered, another site you might to visit is www.denbar-uk-ltd.co.uk