Cocker Specific Discussion > Puppies

Miss Molly

(1/2) > >>

MIN:
So excited.Going to visit miss Molly on Saturday. She will be just under 5 weeks old. Puppy prep is about complete.  Collar and tag, training lead, play pen, food and toys already and waiting.. New slippers and gin for Christmas 😂😂

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: MIN on December 13, 2023, 04:43:30 PM ---So excited.Going to visit miss Molly on Saturday. She will be just under 5 weeks old. Puppy prep is about complete.  Collar and tag, training lead, play pen, food and toys already and waiting.. New slippers and gin for Christmas 😂😂

--- End quote ---

Lovely jubbly, don't forget your camera :luv: :luv:

As it's going to be cold, wet & dark (with possible snow) those first few weeks, have you thought about toilet training pads. (I bought the human version as they were generally bigger)

MIN:
[quote

As it's going to be cold, wet & dark (with possible snow) those first few weeks, have you thought about toilet training pads. (I bought the human version as they were generally bigger)
[/quote]

got to get them. didn't know there was a human version  .  The breeder said puppy will be started on pad training . Another reason for going to licenced  caring breeder
thanks

vixen:
I am very excited for you.
So you will be collecting after Christmas?
I was unprepared how small puppies were when I went to collect Ned.  Although breeder had sent me photos and kept me updated I was still shocked how small he was at 7 weeks old when I first saw him.
Molly will be even younger and smaller   :luv:

Mudmagnets:

--- Quote from: MIN on December 13, 2023, 05:14:06 PM ---[quote

--- End quote ---

got to get them. didn't know there was a human version  .  The breeder said puppy will be started on pad training . Another reason for going to licenced  caring breeder
thanks
[/quote]

I got mine from Amazon, but they may be cheaper elsewhere - available in various sizes https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B093L9VL6B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version