General > Test Posts

Atomic

<< < (2/3) > >>

PennyB:
there's a little flowery wheel thing in the top right-hand corner of every pic on photobucket if you hover over that area with your cursor and it will give you a menu - go to 'Share links' if you click there and then a list of options comes up and just put your cursor in 'img' (in mine it is the last box) and it will copy automatically - then all you need to do is paste into your post on COL (I use control + 'V') or if you right-click your mouse or whatever you use and 'paste' option will come up there

Dinah:
Thank you.  Will try - better in the morning when I'm more alert! ;)
Managed to get  Dippy Daisy on my profile really easily, so am a bit encouraged. :blink:

Dinah:
No luck.  Pressed copy and photobucket said 'copied' but don't know where - not here!   Cup half full:  His coat will have completely grown back by the time a photo gets on here. :blink:

PennyB:
its copied into your memory so its in the ether and you need to paste it (copy and paste are 2 separate actions) - you then start a post or thread then put your cursor in the box you're writing in as you would normally then paste it in (you can do this by clicking on 'control then V on your keybourd or right click your mouse or whatever you use and a menu will come up to paste)

Dinah:

I didn't do this!  Grandson giving me a computer lesson!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version