Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Enforced seperation

<< < (3/12) > >>

ips:

--- Quote from: JohnMcL on June 30, 2021, 04:36:58 PM ---I’m relatively new to CockerWorld but I think the separation will make your bond even tighter. Fingers crossed to you getting home before the weekend.
John.

--- End quote ---

Many thanks John
It's been a very stressful couple of weeks to say the least. Need to get tomorrow over with then fingers crossed for weekend then hope recovery isn't too long  but it suspect it may be 😢

ejp:
Gosh, I am sorry to hear you have been so unwell, good to hear you are on the mend now, and hopefully will be home soon.  Take good care of yourself.  As for Eze, I reckon she will be your shadow and your nursemaid.  I used to go and stay with my Mum for a week or so, leaving our two dogs with OH.  They were hyper when I got back and stuck like glue for the first few days.  Happy memories.  Look after yourself and don't worry about Eze, she will be fine, they are adaptable wee souls.

ips:

--- Quote from: ejp on June 30, 2021, 07:02:45 PM ---Gosh, I am sorry to hear you have been so unwell, good to hear you are on the mend now, and hopefully will be home soon.  Take good care of yourself.  As for Eze, I reckon she will be your shadow and your nursemaid.  I used to go and stay with my Mum for a week or so, leaving our two dogs with OH.  They were hyper when I got back and stuck like glue for the first few days.  Happy memories.  Look after yourself and don't worry about Eze, she will be fine, they are adaptable wee souls.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your kind words, 🙏

Mudmagnets:
Sorry to read you have not been well, but so glad you are on the road to recovery.

I was in the same situation a couple of years back, had to have emerg'y op and having no one close enough had to quickly put dogs  in kennels, I don't think it affected our relationship in a bad way - and when they came home they were models of obedience for at least a couple of days -  ;)  but thankfully all things got back to normal slowly.

Can't offer any help - but if these cyber wishes work you should be feeling better soon.   :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

ips:

--- Quote from: Mudmagnets on July 01, 2021, 09:59:55 AM ---Sorry to read you have not been well, but so glad you are on the road to recovery.

I was in the same situation a couple of years back, had to have emerg'y op and having no one close enough had to quickly put dogs  in kennels, I don't think it affected our relationship in a bad way - and when they came home they were models of obedience for at least a couple of days -  ;)  but thankfully all things got back to normal slowly.

Can't offer any help - but if these cyber wishes work you should be feeling better soon.   :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

--- End quote ---

🙏🙏

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version