Cocker Specific Discussion > Feeding

BARF ..... again!

(1/4) > >>

ClareB:
I know there's been a lot of debate on here recently (some heated!!!) about the pros and cons of a BARF or home prepared diet, so just thought I'd mention that Dogs Today magazine are doing a 2 part feature on natural feeding -vs- commercial foods.  I've read the first part of the feature and it's pretty informative and covers a lot of the points that have recently been discussed.  It (so far) isn't biased one way or the other and their features are normally really interesting.  Starts with the current (August) issue.

There's also a letter in the postbag from a certain Gill with Disney...... :shades:

CraftySam:
oohh mine came today, but I've not had time to even open it! That'll be my bedtime reading then.  ;)

*Jay*:

--- Quote from: ClareB on July 05, 2006, 09:20:47 PM ---There's also a letter in the postbag from a certain Gill with Disney...... :shades:

--- End quote ---

:huh: I don't remember writing in to them. My copy hasn't arrived yet but I'm intrigued now!!

DennyK:

--- Quote from: Gill on July 05, 2006, 09:35:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: ClareB on July 05, 2006, 09:20:47 PM ---There's also a letter in the postbag from a certain Gill with Disney...... :shades:

--- End quote ---

:huh: I don't remember writing in to them. My copy hasn't arrived yet but I'm intrigued now!!

--- End quote ---

Maybe someone has stolen your identity in a sneaky plot to convert the world to BARF???? :005: :005:

*Jay*:
My copy arrived this morning and its all come back to me :lol: :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version