Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Dog Beds

<< < (2/6) > >>

Shirley:
Morgan has a big rectangular shaped bean bed made from light brown cord with his name and a few paw prints sewn on in denim.  It was very inexpensive (£3 for cord, an old pair of jeans and a couple of old bean bags from a charity shop) as I expected him to chew it to bits - luckily he hasn't  :) .....yet!  I did se a really nice bed in the Waggers catalogue.  It was made from chocolate coloured fur, perfect match for Buttons!                    

Jane S:
Our younger ones have plastic beds with vet bedding inside - wouldn't trust them with bean bags or anything else remotely chewable ;D The oldies have a selection of soft beds with the most popular one being the doughnut kind - there is usually a race to see who can "bag" this one first. I look after 2 Cockers when ther owners go on holiday & they come with their "off the floor" beds made of metal tubing & with canvas covering - they seem to take up quite a bit of room & are quite expensive but the dogs do seem to like them :)                    

Mary:
Lottie just has the starightforward plastic on....with teeth marks all around it from when she was teething ::)

She has vetbed in it and a fleecy throw.....oh and a towel, oh and chews, toys etc ::)                    

Tara:
We got a wicker sleeper for our first cocker, Bruno but he chewed it up the first day! Only thing my dogs sleep on now besides the bed is a big stack of comfortors and pillows on the floor!  They love it!                    

Anita:
Phoebe has a day bed - just a large duvet type thing - more for keeping hairs of the rugs (well its supposed to  ;)) but at night she still sleeps in her crate with the door open with a fleecy bed in it. (plus toys ;D)

We thought it would be good for her to sleep in her crate for when we go on holiday with her. She did have a wicker basket when she was smaller but she chewed it so it was confiscated. Can't trust her with it yet ;D.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version