Cocker Specific Discussion > Feeding

Books on BARF

<< < (2/3) > >>

Joules:
Happydog - did you get any of these books?  Which do you recommend for the complete novice BARFer??  :huh:  I am wavering and would really like someone just to tell me exactly what to feed!  :shades:

happydog:

--- Quote from: Joules on October 10, 2006, 07:53:26 PM ---Happydog - did you get any of these books?  Which do you recommend for the complete novice BARFer??  :huh:  I am wavering and would really like someone just to tell me exactly what to feed!  :shades:

--- End quote ---
  :embarassed: Errr... not yet  :embarassed: . Life has intervened...

I shall be getting them though. Amazon has some of them. I too need to be told exactly what to feed. I have got Fern crunching happily on chicken wings though :D ... as an extra to her current food  ph34r . She is not overweight and is turbo charged on 'walks' so it wont hurt for a little while. I just needed to know she a) likes them and b) wasn't going to try to swallow them whole! I think it's probably got more to do with getting my confidence in feeding her BARF than in getting hers  :005:

Joules:
Hmmm, I gave Coco some lambs heart yesterday which she loved! She loves most food come to think of it :005:  I guess I will get over the yuk factor of chopping it up!  She often has chicken wings and raw bones plus eggs, whizzed veg, sardines etc.  Her main diet consists of Naturediet though and since I have a case and a half left I will not be changing over to full BARFing until that is finished!!  ;)  I guess I should just go for it really! :shades:

happydog:
I'm at a similar stage Julie  :005:  ;)

AnnieM:
I have copies of the Kymythy Schultze book and Work Wonders by Tom Lonsdale.  I was going to put them on ebay, but if anyone wants to buy them you can pm me.  I tried and failed at BARF with my two, so they are surplus to requirements.  I hope this is OK to put this, if it isn't please feel free to remove it.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version