Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Hot cockers

<< < (3/3)

daftcockers:
I thought Archie was fed up with the other 2, when he kept taking himself off into the kitchen and sitting quietly in the corner, as if he was sulking. We finally twigged, that he was leaning against the freezer door and keeping cool, who said cockers were thick.                    

cbabe:

--- Quote from: Anita on June 17, 2003, 09:27:19 AM ---I've been wanting to get a pool for Phoebe for ages but hubby looks on in disbelief!!! :) Do your daft cockers lie in the sun - event when right next to a shady bit?

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhh yes - only this sunday fern was flat out on the grass under the sun - boiling her tail off and snoring loudly!  8)But she was happy!
She only moved when i dropped a crisp infront of her nose to see how long she would take to react - 2 seconds!!!!!!!! ::)                    

crosby:
We seem to have the only cocker who hates water! If it's raining he doesn't want to go out or if he steps in a puddle by mistake he'll keep lifting his paws up in sequence and I have to confess to having carried him out of one before now! I guess he's pretty far removed from any working heritage.

Liz & Blue                    

Mary:

--- Quote from: crosby on June 18, 2003, 04:18:43 PM ---We seem to have the only cocker who hates water!
--- End quote ---

No, you're not alone ;)  Lottie is not keen on water either.  She doesn't mind the rain too much but will always walk around a puddle ::)  She recently came on holiday with us and loved the beach but tiptoed her way between the waves, shaking paws every few seconds ::)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version