Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Hot cockers

<< < (2/3) > >>

cbabe:
Our cockers love the tiled floor in the dining room - it stays cold and they sprall on it - you have to step over the bodies!!!!                    

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: cbabe on June 16, 2003, 04:25:03 PM ---Our cockers love the tiled floor in the dining room - it stays cold and they sprall on it - you have to step over the bodies!!!!

--- End quote ---

yup Jessie does this aswell....   ;D  although not in your dining room..lol..                    

Mary:
The coolest floor in my house is the tiled kitchen floor which Lottie quite happily like to lay in the middle of just when I'm trying to do tea >:( Or whatever appliance I need to get to, she'll be lying in front of ie..dishwasher, fridge.washing machine.....you get my drift :- ::)                    

*Jay*:

--- Quote ---A paddling pool in the garden will go down a storm
--- End quote ---

I actually went to Toys R Us yesterday and bought one for the boys ;D I let the sales woman finish her safety for children carefully rehearsed speech and then gladly told her it was for my dogs ;D ;D And I have to say, they absolutely loved it. Dallas was especially feeling the heat due to his thick black coat but hes been diving in and out of it like theres no tomorrow ;D                    

Anita:
I've been wanting to get a pool for Phoebe for ages but hubby looks on in disbelief!!! :) Do your daft cockers lie in the sun - event when right next to a shady bit?                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version