Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

George Caddy Book

<< < (2/4) > >>

gerry:
Damn and blast!  I really would like a good book on Cockers, if anyone has any other recommendations I would be grateful.  I already have the owners guide to cocker spaniels by Frank Kane, but I am really after something more "meaty".

Thanks,
Gerry                    

Colin:
Well I've already got the book but I ordered 2 more, unfortunately I've since had an email to say they made a mistake and no longer stock it and can't fulfill my order  ! >:( Serves me right for being greedy I suppose. ::)  

I know Gill, Mary and Loraine ordered it too, hopefully their orders don't get cancelled as well, between us that accounts for the quantity going down from to 25 to 20. Did anyone else manage to get a copy before they mysteriously vanished ? I hope somebody did.

It's like gold dust that darned book......why they don't reprint it I don't know.

Gerry.....the Joyce Caddy book "Cocker Spaniels Today"  is worth getting, loads of breed standard info and grooming advice, plus lots of good photos (in black and white unfortunatley). Some interesting show champion lists too. :) Only goes upto about 1991 though.                    

gerry:
Cheers Colin!  What a star  ;D

I'm off to Amazon in a mo!                    

*Jay*:
Unfortunately, I got an email this evening telling me that they were sold out by the time they got my order from Amazon so i won't be getting my book either :(                    

Mary:
Oh no...I don't wanna tempt fate here but I've not got the email yet, just a matter of time I reckon though :'( >:(                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version